sunshine

Can we talk about eloy now?

Man, there is gonna be a huge delegation rolling in on Xmas night

not me if my vacation is aproved i'll be rollingin in the afternoon.. hopefully in time to make a jump....

not me if my vacation is aproved i'll be rollingin in the afternoon.. hopefully in time to make a jump....

The first time i came to eloy, you were the first person i ran into. Hope to see you again this year. Hoping my new job will approve the vacation time.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Heard about it from Lisa at WFFC. Cool

Thanks! Gimme some warning next time you end up at SFO and we'll jump some more.

Heard it from Lisa when you were in Illinois? Was she in Georgia or Illinois when she announced it?

I thought I heard her from here...

:P:P

-The jumps come fast with the air ratings.

Gimme some warning next time you end up at SFO and we'll jump some more.

Without a doubt! B|

Heard it from Lisa when you were in Illinois? Was she in Georgia or Illinois when she announced it?

No no......Skybytch Lisa. :D How many was that anyway....about 700 jumps in a year? I really do hate retired people! :D

Amazon, bring that latex suit, that's the only way to catch Aubrey.

Deucipoo.. you have not been reading.. I am officially now the fastest skychickie in the US...227.24MPH... and that was in my BIRDMAN PANTZ and red Go Fast Long sleeve T..... ...that is the AVERAGE of two Protracks...for a whole kilometer..:)
I think I can catch our little anvil again;) I wonder how well I can fly my camera... with that big D-box on the side...at those speeds..

The arm is as good as it is going to get so I'll just hang on and deal with whatever afterwards. Geez, i sound like you jumping on a broken ankle. Two years is a long time to wait for something but I'm holding you to your promise.

It wasn't me who announced it to the world at the WFFC it was Bytch. I thought everyone already knew.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

What we really need to do is get Aubrey to come to Eloy.... we need a MASS chase Aubrey load...and I have video now... I can catch him:P

well i was last out last time and i got down to his lv......on my head....deuce has me passing him on video.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

i should be around for most of the month... since i'll be back and forth between eloy and phx a few times during the boogie i can probably provide a lift or two....

You're so awesome. I just wish i would find out if my vacation request got approved. Ugh, at my old job i could take vacation whenever i wanted, at this job i have to actually ask. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i should be around for most of the month... since i'll be back and forth between eloy and phx a few times during the boogie i can probably provide a lift or two....

Ditto for me -
Since I'm lucky enough to live here :D:D:D

If anyone has a van, I've got a truck so we can make a mass gear/people haul. I wouldn't mind a few trips to the airport. I love airports....

Jump
---------
Scars remind us that the past is real

Hey the ride thing would help and I will definitely fill the tank for ya:ph34r:.. just find a source for Massive quantities of REALLLY good thick chunks of Dead Animal Parts....I would hate to jeaopardize my ability to fall fast..

Gimpiepoo darlin.. look at the picture towards the back of this months Parachutist.... The freefliers have discovered what we already knew about Aubrey.. :)
oh and Pixie dear.. Most guys seem to like fast women.... on the other hand.. fast men...... not a very good thing..if ya know what I mean;)