sunshine

Can we talk about eloy now?

So, I take it you won't be coming to "Speedo Days" in October in Byron when all our women go to the Chicks Rock boogie?

I have a nice blue-green one that I will wear with black socks and Tevas for the event. I will tie my RW suit around my neck for the dirt dives.

[looking for vomiting smiley]

Blog Clicky

Imagine if you will...77 German SF guys+ speedos. So ummm how is YOUR October shaping up?

If I ever see that I will dig my eyes out with the nearest dull object! :D

I have a nice blue-green one that I will wear with black socks and Tevas for the event. I will tie my RW suit around my neck for the dirt dives.

I see your European tour went as expected. :D:D:D

So, I take it you won't be coming to "Speedo Days" in October in Byron when all our women go to the Chicks Rock boogie?

OMFG...why?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

To offend.

In the European tradition....

:P

Bring some spare handles with you this time too.

Hopefully I won't need to chop this time around and if I do, I hope to hold on to them. :)

I need to try and get in touch with little Ms Winnie Chang to see if she's planning on making it out to Eloy this year. The last time I heard from her, she was spending the summer in Kjerag hucking herself off of their cliffs with her wingsuit (and she was part of a womens world record there earlier this year).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Winnie has been out here a couple of times since you last saw her.

I knew she was out in Eloy back in March/April as I was supposed to hook up with her with a little birdman action in April when I got my suit. But she ended up spending the weekend in Idaho when I was in Eloy. :S

Winnie and I also had this really fun day at Keystone last January (me being on skis and her on a snowboard). She's quite the speed demon.

She intends to be here for the BirdMan boogie in Oct.

What dates is that happening on again? I likely can't take anytime off of work for it, but who knows. My company is in trouble and who knows if I'll even be working? :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over