sunshine

Can we talk about eloy now?

Gimpiepoo darlin.. look at the picture towards the back of this months Parachutist.... The freefliers have discovered what we already knew about Aubrey

i saw that....i told him he would be a freeflyers dream.....and those are the icarus people too.....i love icarus
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Well another bump then.. I paid for the team room... Eloy here we come!

Watch out, Pop and TallGuy are coming with me too...

Ooh, i wanna stay in a team room with you 3 guys. That could be mucho fun!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

MINE, MINE, MINE.. ha ha..
It's actually the Byron room.. watch out for that one
It's housing a giant, a dutch guy, and a tequilla monster.

Meanie!! I can't beleive you won't let a chick that loves to give BJ's and sing in the morning, and who loves to pack for free stay with you guys.

MINE, MINE, MINE.. ha ha..
It's actually the Byron room.. watch out for that one
It's housing a giant, a dutch guy, and a tequilla monster.

Meanie!! I can't beleive you won't let a chick that loves to give BJ's and sing in the morning, and who loves to pack for free stay with you guys.

The singing is the problem, since I don't have to be on load one this year, I want to have the option of sleeping in.. BJ's wake you, and so does singing..
Sorry SunnyOne..

I can't beleive you won't let a chick that loves to give BJ's and sing in the morning, and who loves to pack for free

Surely such a wondrous thing doesn't exist!!?? :D:D:D

errr, Betsy, you know how you are organising me a bed..... ;)
Never try to eat more than you can lift

A couple of updates in Eloy.
Our runway and taxi way are currently being re-paved. Nice!B|
There are a few spaces left in the women's trailer. I need to get those filled to keep the costs down. The price given per person is dependent on a full trailer.

We've made a few changes around here...the bunkhouse has been totally remodeled. New bunks, new twin size mattresses, privacy curtains around each bunk, a new TV,VCR and DVD in the common room as well as dry storage, cold storage and a microwave. There are also new lockers to store your personal belongings.
We will be offering linen service for those not wanting to travel with sleeping bags and pillows. The bunk house will get cleaned daily, so its best not to leave anything out that you don't want disposed of.;)
There will be a deposit for the linens and a slight charge for the service.

Reservations for the bunkhouse (30 slots) will be available once the software arrives and taken through manifest. I will let you all know when that service becomes available, so please wait for that announcement. I will also let you know at that time what the deposit and fees will be.

Ladies showers will have privacy curtains (sorry guys):P and thank you Sunny for the idea!:)You will see all new signs here...it looks fabulous!B|

Also know that the Stearman that I hired has become unavailable (the engine froze up). I am working at getting another bi-plane for this event. You are welcome to throw rocks at me if I can't get one.B|

There will be some interesting demos this year, so when you receive your boogie bag, please do take the time to look at the information guide. I don't want any of you to miss out!:)
Let the countdown begin!
X's and O's
B2

We will be offering linen service for those not wanting to travel with sleeping bags and pillows. There will be a deposit for the linens

I think we all know i'd never get that deposit back. :D

Ladies showers will have privacy curtains (sorry guys) and thank you Sunny for the idea!

You da bomb diggity for making that happen!!