HeatherB

Weekend Numbers: 10/30-10/31

OK, I'll start the thread since I'm just hanging out and waiting for trick-or-treaters.

1:10:0

1 costume that Mike Wolfe should never ever wear again. (I wonder if it was a rental...ewww) ;)

10 jumps (eight 4-ways, 2 others)

0 beer

Some great 4-ways & a fun party....a nice weekend, even with the humidity!

1:8:1:1

1 fun halloween party
8 awesome freefly jumps (Thanks Misty and Beth!)
1 tandem cutaway (Watched - didnt participate)
1 GOOD POND CHOW! Man he really got wet...And I got it on video!

BASE 3:16 - Even if you are about to land on a cop - DONT FORGET TO FLARE!
Free the soul -- DJ

tons: 8: 3

TONS of new skydiva friends made at Skydive Carolina. Chicks plain and simple ROCK.

8 amazing jumps. Five 19-20 ways with all chicks and some foxes too. We set a new South Carolina Women's record.:)
3 cases owed. First time at Skydive Carolina which is a really nice DZ. Check it out if you are anywhere near. Jump #700 today. First state record. At this point I'm paying on installments!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

>:((oh, and not your business...):2:4

yes that's right 2 jumps and 4 beerable/otherwise... offences...

1st time at a new DZ...
1st time falling out of a helo (it was fun..)
1st time out of a grand caravan funneled the 2-way... both of us got pleanty of practice adjusting our fall rate...

and finally a malfunctioning main (slow speed... not landable....) that led to my 1st reserve ride (stood up the landing... which is kind of a bummer considering the reserve was just packed 16 days ago... but hey at least I'm here to everyone about it.

Scott
-------------------------------------------------------------
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1:4:0

1 super duper awesome spooning session with Rainbo. :$

4 jumps made with my rig...by someone else. Since i was busy packing i loaned it to a friend.

Awesome weekend. SDC has one helluva halloween party. And for those that missed it, Missmissy was lookin smokin dressed as a pirate.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0:6:1

6 over 2 days - i tend to be a late starter on the weekends ;-) and the weather held us up this morning, otherwise I'd have made it to #50... oh well, there's always next weekend...

1 slam through the tree/tall shrub, clearing the barb wire fence by, oh, 18"? i guess i still don't have a great mental picture of how far i'm gonna fly in a given wind from a 500' +/- final. up until 5 seconds before my appointment with said greenery, i was -positive- i was gonna clear it... oh well... at least body and rig are none the worse for the wear and tear...

michael
Michael Hart

;):7:0

5 FS jumps & 2 starcrests (8-10 way qualifying jumps needed at our DZ to gain a C licence). Interesting & physically strenuous work flying a base with a quite a few inexperienced jumpers diving in.

Not a bad weekend at all, but marred by an injury to a mate at the end of Sunday.

Rig isn't ready (I guess), so no jumps.

Rig is ready and packed!;)Will go out tomorrow.

Stay safe,
Mike

You have absolutely no idea how giddy reading that just made me feel....

Woo Hoo!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

B|:5:0

One awesome weekend at the Atlanta Freefly Festival. I met a lot of new people and hung out with old friends. I did mostly chick jumps which were a great change of pace. Thanks Denise, Samantha, Mel and Bettina; it was so great to look at your smiles in the sky and jump with you! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

1/6/1/2/0 1 Reserve re-pack(must pay more attention to reserve card). 6 fun jumps (hellfish rock) 1 great party (stumbled to trailer at 5am) 2 red bulls to wake up sunday 0 lightning bolt strikes for wearing that costume (i guess i can burn in hell later for it)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Expensive weekend at Skydive Atlanta...

uncountable:9: 5

Uncountable new friends made

9 jumps

5 cases of beer
1. 100th jump
2. previous-to-second 15-way
3. previous-to-second helicopter
4. previous-to-second raft dive
5. previous-to-second jump with bad-asses Scotty and Tami

SOMEBODY is getting VERY drunk on my skydiving!:S;):D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

7/1

7 fun jumps on Saturday and 1 pumpkin drop on Sunday from 800 feet for an impromptu accuracy contest when clouds kept us from jumping! Was that a blast or what? B|B|B| Mike Mullins really knows how to keep us entertained! 13 year old Zachary Mullins won the competition with a 20 meter to target drop, and yours truly was 3rd with a 35 meter drop, out of 21 competitors.. B| Man, just the sight of a 6 or 7 pound pumpkin (a little bigger than a basketball) splattering on impact is quite a sight!

Costume party was loads of fun... so many pretty ladies in fishnets and heels, J.D. dressed as a Zarqawi hostage with his throat slashed and wearing an orange suit.. you got balls, I'll say... :S Andy Anderson probably had the most convincingly real costume as a pirate and wooden peg leg, can't be easy to walk around for an hour with that leg tied up!

700 jello shots pumped with grain alcohol or whatever the hell were put in them! Whoo! :D

Mullins' Halloween Boogie = Great fun! B|

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The Halloween costumes at Zhills were AWESOME! I couldn't believe some of the creativity, especially the Bud Lite can and the RC plane:D..and Jesus, the Devil, and the Pope! The Pope offered me "Sin Consolidaton";)

4 jumps (Zhills/Deland)..still in Deland and having a hard time leaving. Thanks to Vinny the Anvil for another awesome freefly jump:)

0 beer owed..whew!