Vallerina

Weekend Numbers! 11/20 - 11/21

I didn't see them anywhere, so here goes!

0:2:1 big case owed for my first jump on my Icon!!!

I did two nice freefly jumps (one Jraf was on!) with my brand new Icon. It fits perfectly. It's so much smaller than my last rig! It's going to be a big pain getting the canopy into the bag, though. >:( I have to at least learn how to shove that bad boy in there. I absolutely love my Icon, though, and I'll post pics tomorrow!

I learned how to use a unicycle! Really...I did...I'm great at it, too...

Thanks to hmatousek and her man for letting us take over the trailer! I also had big fun at an interesting "dinner." :D Doesn't everyone need 6 different beverages with dinner?

eeneR and I solved all of life's problems last night.

Overall, a very pleasant weekend! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Wow, it's so amazing when a day starts out crappy, then ends up fuckin awesome!! Dinner with a hottie is just what i needed. And he was so cool to chat with you Val!!!! I'm still giddy!!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:|:7:0

This was my second weekend going up to CSS to jump instead of my home dropzone and like the first time it kicked ass. They had a CASA all weekend and of course the people are hella cool. FFF kick ass. Now if all doesn't go according to the first plan I will be defaulting to the better plan which is going up there next weekend and getting my 200th skydive.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

0:2:0

Got video of one of my jumps. You can now refer to me as Tiff the Turtle, cause that's what I looked like for a few seconds while I was stuck on my back spinning, while attempting to do a barrel roll. :D (Don't worry, I got flipped back over in time to geek the camera before waving off and pulling.)
~skysprite

0:0:0 [:/]

I went a-road trippin this weekend to go see another DZ. My buddy & I dropped in on the Couch Freaks in Winterset, IA, and we spent the weekend on the ground while the weather had the best of us.... It was a cool trip, though!!
=========Shaun ==========

:):>:(:>:(

Nodda, Zero, Zilch...

In South Dakota, was hoping to jump at Skydive Adventures on Saturday, but was not able to do so because of having to visit family, was told they may jump today but nobody was there >:( ... NOTHING. NO JUMPS. It's been too long!

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Ya really should specify what the three numbers are for, else us newbies might post it wrong B|. Took me a while to find out.

0:4:0

Jumps - Basically did 4 hop and pops from 4000 to improve my exits and also play with my canopy. Did riser turns, stall recovery, different landing patterns and pretty much had a blast under canopy. Love hijacking tandom loads ;)

Beer - Should be one beer owed for finishing my accuracy, and hence earning my A license. But small dropzone and no one going out for beers after i got away with it.

1:$:2:0
Did 2 jumps on the weekend one 4 way with 3 heavy guys who float like balloons:S
and a 7 way for a mates 21st birthday, that was fun and nice:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:S:10:0

A great windy weekend in Byron, too bad the winds were up that high, because the swoop competition couldn't complete.
Did a couple tandem videos and some fun jumps.
Since the uppers were hauling we figured it would be cool to do a 10 mile crosscountry. Unfortunately our spot was not quite consistent with the direction the wind was blowing from, so we ended up only 4 miles or so "in the right direction", crabbing the second we left the airplane.
It was cool though.. another group tried it again later, perfectly upwind from the airport and made it back easily.....

Is it weekend yet? :P

Iwan

0:0:0 :(

Bad weather for jumping all weekend. I finally packed a main though, then pulled it out, then packed it again. Now I just need to pack one and jump out of the plane with it.

Didn't even get to ski because I was very sick at the end of last week and spent the weekend recovering.

If it ever doesn't snow on a weekend here, maybe I'll get to jump again someday...
(Of course this is Colorado in the winter, so I shouldn't be complaining about snow ;))