carbonezone

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Boogie

Boogie? Hmm, new addition y'all?

For some odd reason, I think it's a bird..... I can't be sure though. :S

Boogie is one of the dogs they adopted that were abandoned near the DZ as I recall.
-----
~~~Michael

Happy Turkey Day to you all.
Heading to France in the morning (via Chicago, meaning I may spend the next week there due to weather!:|)
Cheers nonetheless..:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Boogie? Hmm, new addition y'all?

Yes....a new addition. We were playing by the water while we were at the Keys Boogie and a Lovebird starting flying around Scotty's head. Scotty starting smooching to the bird and put his finger out and the Bird "Boogie" landed on him. He wouldnt leave his shoulder so off to the Pet Store we went for a bird cage. We called all around to Vets and Pet Stores and no one reported a missing bird so we brought him home. We had to take him to the Vet cause he was pretty thin but all is well now. He is way TOO COOL. He iis sitting on my shoulder watching the screen as I type right now B|
There is the boogie story pix coming soon!!!!
<>
Tami

Hey Tammi.
The one and only Thanksgiving celebration I've ever had was...with you and Scotty.
I'll tilt a 16 yar old from Oban to the west tonight, in memory of far off friends and good times.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hey Tammi.
The one and only Thanksgiving celebration I've ever had was...with you and Scotty.
I'll tilt a 16 yar old from Oban to the west tonight, in memory of far off friends and good times.

Ditto regarding Favirot Thanksgiving sweetie.
So good to hear from you and send our love to the family ;)