crewkeith

Hottest DZ.Commer of the year

Alright I gotta nominate Alanab , Antifnsocial, Cielodiosa and Marion(alphabetical order). Look at their avatar's or pic galleries I'm too lazy to find and link, that would be stalkerish anyway.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I would nominate MELSTAR, simply because without even meeting her the way she thinks is extremley attractive. Then when someone posted her pic, I was simply speechless. She is as beautifull as I imagined.

When someone such as Mel has a smile that matches her true self and you have a chance to become apart of their world, it would be like having an endless supply of internal happiness.

I would nominate MELSTAR, simply because without even meeting her the way she thinks is extremley attractive. Then when someone posted her pic, I was simply speechless. She is as beautifull as I imagined.

When someone such as Mel has a smile that matches her true self and you have a chance to become apart of their world, it would be like having an endless supply of internal happiness.

I'll second that for Melstar. I have worked with her a couple of times at/for boogies and she is the sweetest person. Her sis Ali as well.
Mel seems to have that way of making everyone she meets feel welcome and comfortable immediately. She never has a negative thing to say about anyone.
Both of them will always have a warm place in my heart.
The PMS is also a reflection of their care and concern for people and the sport as well.
Keep smiling girls, you rock!!

I'll second that for Melstar. I have worked with her a couple of times at/for boogies and she is the sweetest person. Her sis Ali as well.
Mel seems to have that way of making everyone she meets feel welcome and comfortable immediately. She never has a negative thing to say about anyone.
Both of them will always have a warm place in my heart.
The PMS is also a reflection of their care and concern for people and the sport as well.
Keep smiling girls, you rock!!

I'd triple that sentiment! Mel* is the best!:)

Any particular reason only women are being nominated?

I nominate Muenkel!

If I was drunk, I'd do him! ;)

C'mon, lighten up people, this isn't a desperate popularity contest or anything ya know! :ph34r:

Besides, look at that avitar. For a guy, even I gotta admit that's a damn good picture (wish I was that photogenic).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Thanks! But I think there are a lot hotter and sexier DZ.commer's out there than me. I'm just me

And thats what makes you hot. Me and Val were talking last night about you. Something about how hot you are without even trying. It kinda makes me mad. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

All skychickies are hot. And there are certainly some super hot DZ.commer girls! I couldn't even begin to chose one. But since Mel has been nominated, I will certainly give her my vote. Besides the fact that she is incredibly easy to look at, it is her heart that makes her so HOT. She is such a wonderful person!

And Bee-
Thank you for the honorable mention! You are too kind!:$

I'll second that for Melstar.

I'll third it. B| Mel* is one of the most beautiful people (inside and out) that you will ever meet.

There are many others, but Mel has #1. :)

Meli was the first person to come to my mind, also. I love her like a sister, AND she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever met. :)I also agree that Cora (Ladyskydiver) is stunning and gorgeous...definitely worthy of nominations. Betsy (BBarnhouse) is another lady that is just smoking...talented and all-around beautiful, inside and out. Skymama is another "hot" woman on here...she is so sweet and classy, but sooo sexy, too! MissKriss is another woman who I think is drop dead beautiful and one of the nicest people that you could ever hope for...I hope to meet her one day. CurtismelanieJ is a coach of mine and super white HOT both inside, outside and every which way you look at her! My female list could go on and on...

For the "hottest" male DZ.commer, I'd have to go with my boyfriend, Fugazzi. Of course, most people have not met him, and he has posted maybe two times! (Lol) If I had to nominate another, (sorry if it's embarrassing) I'd have to nominate HH. He is pretty hot because of his personality, class and his looks, too. There are countless other gorgeous men on here, but since I'm not single...I try not to notice. :)