pop

Do you drink alcohol?

no tequila tonight, but had some bacardi with cinnamon, a 5dl Monaco and also a couple of Vodka Barbapapa (ask frenchie68 he might be able to tell you what that is) and several Sambuca...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I like the taste of wine, some beers, lime magaritas, etc, but I NEVER get drunk. Did a few times when I was younger, but I like to be in control of myself. I've had bad things happen when I was drunk, never wanna be drunk again.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Heavily? In large quanities? Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron? Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? Do you think you can outdrink anyone? Do you have unprotected sex when drunk. In the shower? Do you drink during lunch at work? Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? Well?

Well the basic answer is YES!! :o

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Do you think you can outdrink anyone? No, I can't. I only weigh 95lbs

one of my very best friends (should have married her actually.. but ah well) weighs maybe 125 lbs... she also has three kidneys (i dont know why that would make a difference but she attributes her ability to it) she can drink nearly anyone ive ever met under the table...ive seen her demonstrate it multiple times...and she's not otherwise a regular drinker... at some point she blacks out and can no longer remember anything (which is rather dangerous, and one of the reasons she doesnt drink regularly) but will still be capable of wandering around acting perfectly normal and serving drinks and shots...to the 200lb drunks who can no longer stand to get their own chasers...

she is one of the most amazing women i know, for more reasons than that.. but i will never again bet i can outdrink her with any form of alcohol...it is far to painful the day after..... and she never seems to have quite the level of hang over as the rest of us either..... :S

Wow Amazon - you pretty much summed up my "won't ever go there again" list all in one post. AFTERSHOCK and Goldschlager were both ruined for me the summer after high school and Vodka the year after I graduated from college.

All of them were pretty unique incidents, and represent 3 of the 5 times in my life I would say that I really over did it.

I have managed to partake in some vodka courtesy of Chiquita and Jello Jay's jellow shots, but I've been careful to keep it in limited quantity.

Margaritas...now you're talking. Bring 'em on!
Killing threads since 2004.

I like the taste of wine, some beers, lime magaritas, etc, but I rarely get drunk. Did a few times when I was younger, but I like to be in control of myself. I've had bad things happen when I was drunk, never wanna be that drunk again.

ditto!! And my 'younger' wasn't so long ago...But I've learned...

Although now adays, I'll randomly get the desire to get completely trashed. Usually it goes away. Sometimes it doesn't. But when I drink more than 2 well mixed drinks, I might as well get trashed. *shrugs* Also, I'm exercising like 5 times a week. And drinking just really doesn't work well with running 18-20 miles a week...

yeah, I'm with you unstable, muenkel and windsor.B|

But all the rest of you guys have fun!!! :ph34r::D

Shaun,

I guess I'm in your category. I rarely drink...I mean rarely! It doesn't really agree with me either.

Chris

I'm not down at all for those who choose to drink - Heck, as long as you ain't drinking & driving - I'm all for it! I just want to point out that in general, and especially in Skydiving, one who does not drink is the minority.
=========Shaun ==========

couple of Vodka Barbapapa (ask frenchie68 he might be able to tell you what that is)

I have no idea what it is!
Remember, I don't drink!:)
But if I were to drink Vodka, it would have to be ZubrowkaB|
And if I were to be drinking anything from your native country, I would probably, once in a while, try that thing called absinthe>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Your not alone unstable:)
It has been
Days Hours Minutes
1028 12 42

Clean Heartbeats

But I could have answered yes to everyone of those questions yes 1030 days ago:P Best part is I get to remember having sex in the shower, that is if i ever have sex again:S Any volunteeer's;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Heavily? In large quanities? Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron? Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? Do you think you can outdrink anyone? Do you have unprotected sex when drunk. In the shower? Do you drink during lunch at work? Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? Well?

Took a guy out to dinner and he ordered a quad martini (I was buying:( quad 1,2,3,4, damn:()

then he ordered a second quad while we were still nursing our heini. He must have got a buzz going because the next round he order a double.:)
BTW a quad fills the whole shaker or mixer or whatever it's called. Hold the olives. please:|

R.I.P.

This may be entertaining for some...:)Dear Alcohol,

First and foremost, let me tell you that I'm a huge fan of yours. Your many dimensions are mind boggling (different than beer goggling, which I'll touch upon shortly). Yes, my friend, you always seem to be there when needed. The perfect post-work cocktail, a beer with the game, and you're even around in the holidays hidden inside chocolates as you warm us when we're stuck in the midst of endless family gatherings. Yet lately I've been wondering about your intentions.

While I want to believe that you have my best interests at heart, I feel that your influence has led to some unwise consequences, briefed below for your review.

1. Phone calls: While I agree with you that communication is important, I question the suggestion that any conversation of substance or necessity takes place after 2am.

2. Eating: Now, you know I love a good meal and, though cooking is far from my specialty, why you suggested that I eat a kabob with chili sauce, coupled with pot noodles and some stale chips (washed down with chocolate Nesquik and topped off with a Kit Kat all after a few cheese curls and chili cheese fries) is beyond me. Eclectic eater I am, but I think you went too far this time.

3. Clumsiness: Unless you're subtly trying to tell me that I need to do more yoga to improve my balance, I see NO need to hammer the issue home by causing me to fall down. Completely unnecessary. Similarly, it should never take me more than 45 seconds to get the front door key into the lock.

4. Pictures: This can be a blessing in disguise, as it can often clarify the last point below, but the following costumes are banned from ever being placed on my head in public again: Indian wigs, sombreros, bows, ties, boxes, upside-down cups, inflatable balloon animals, traffic cones, or bras.

5. Beer Goggles: If I think I may know him/her from somewhere, I most likely do not. Please do not request that I go over and see if in fact, I do actually know that person. The phrase 'let's F***'is illegal from now on. While I may be thinking this, please reinstate the brain-to-mouth-block that would stop this thought from becoming a statement, especially in public.

6. Furthermore, the hangovers have GOT to stop. Now, I know a little penance for our previous evenings debauchery may be in order, but the 2pm-hangover immobility is completely unacceptable. I ask that, if the proper precautions are taken (water, vitamin B, bread products, aspirin) prior to going to bed/passing out facedown on the kitchen floor with a bag of popcorn, the hangover should be minimal and in no way interfere with my daily Saturday or Sunday (or any day for that matter)activities.

Come on now, it's only fair -- you do your part, I'll do mine. Alcohol, I have enjoyed our friendship for some years now and would like to ensure that we remain on good terms. You've been the invoker of great stories, the provocation for much laughter, and the needed companion when I just don't know what to do with the extra money in my pockets. In order to continue this friendship, I ask that you carefully review my grievances above and address them immediately. I will look for an answer no later than Thursday 3pm (pre-happy hour) on your possible solutions and hopefully we can continue this fruitful partnership.

Thank you,
Your biggest fan

No...I jsut want everyone to get drunk tonite and have lots of memorable sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh.. I didn't know you were coming over! :P

I deidnt realize you were invioting me....
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Heavily? Absolutely.
In large quanities? By the pitcher.
Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Only when I need to be bullet proof or invisible.
Patron? Known by name at several bars.
Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? As a last resort.
Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? No. Such promises usually last well into the evening.
Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? It's expensive.
Do you think you can outdrink anyone? Not since I met that punk from Scotland. He puts me under the table everytime.
Do you drink during lunch at work? Only when doing tandem videos.
Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? No. If you order straight Scotch it's always damned strong.

Why am I bothering with this? Oh yeah, I've been drinking.
-Josh
If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive. -Me*
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.

I don't Drink. I never have, & I never will. Because of this, I won't bore you all to answer all the rest of the questions.
I wish sometimes us Non-drinking skydivers would speak up more. Windsor, you Rock. :)

There are quite a fewq of us who don't drink, and we all speak up:):P:P;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't Drink. I never have, & I never will. Because of this, I won't bore you all to answer all the rest of the questions.
I wish sometimes us Non-drinking skydivers would speak up more. Windsor, you Rock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are quite a fewq of us who don't drink, and we all speak upYou're just not paying attention
Squeak
------------------------------------------------------------

*speaking up here* I done drank my share already:P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Do you drink alcohol? Yes, socially

Heavily? No

In large quanities? No

Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron? Once in awhile, I'll have a margarita or be talked into doing a shot of Don Julio

Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Light, Coors Light...anything Light? No, I don't drink beer.

Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another drink? No

Do you have a problem with drinking? No

Do you think you can outdrink anyone? No

Do you have unprotected sex when drunk? No

In the shower? No

Do you drink during lunch at work? No

Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? No
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.