sangiro

3rd Annual Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie

I'm thinking he's gotten unlucky with a bandsaw or there's a rabid squirrel loose on his keyboard or something.

Unacpetable

Unac(c)e(p)table

Right after the first "c" was typed, the squirrel bit off his left middle finger. As it ran, foaming at the mouth, across his desk, it then tore off his right pinkie finger.

Somebody check on him. A rabid Remmie would be bad.

Dogs and cats living together, total anarchy kind of bad.

Sooooo how long would it take after the Holiday Boogie.. I dont wanna be without it for too long.. I have gotten addicted to flying my camera

You'll need to send him a note. Mine took about 3 weeks, but then he left here with the helmet. Drop him a note:)For those that want to see what we're talking about look here
He did mine, Omar's, the Sugar Gliderz and others:)

Betsy:

I'm not sure if I've seen your decked out brain bucket, but Omar's is just too cool and I'm sure well worth the wait.

Jeanne:

I used to be the same way as well (not wanting to jump without my camera helmet) but if you can believe it I've been making more jumps this summer with a different non-camera helmet than with my camera helmet. A lot of this has had to do with the type of jumps I've been doing (BASE, hop n' pop swoops and wingsuit). But I'm sure you could do without your camera brain bucket for a few weeks if it meant getting a cool custom paint job. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

For those that want to see what we're talking about look here
He did mine, Omar's, the Sugar Gliderz and others

pretty sure i've seen some of his work in person before at eloy... great stuff!!!! if i had any idea whatto do to my helmet and the extra cash i would go for it... but unfortuanly i have neither...

Unacceptable... one of my student's Spelling words this week. Test tomorrow.:)

Less grammar and fat-finger-typo talk. More boogie talk.

[French]Inacceptable.[/French] Happy, 1/2 french speedo boy?:P

OK, Boogie talker. When Chick's Rock happens, the menfolk left behind at Byron are going to honor the European, East European, and Russian skydiving culture.

Show up for the dirt dive wearing black calf length socks over Teva's, a speedo, and your bumper suit tied around your neck. Smoking.

If we were to attempt that at Eloy in December, it could be a very small speedo indeed.

thats gotta be one lame-ass boogie! lmao

Remi for shame!:P
Here's and FYI for those planning to stay in the Bunkhouse...it will look very different from your last visit;)
(Sunny...I've had some upgrades made in the women's showers too;))

To those staying in the team trialers..I have just a few slots left in the ladies trailer. The men's is full.
All is coming along nicely...bomb diggetyB|