sangiro

3rd Annual Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie

Well Clay, It's your skydive. You pay the ticket and do your thing. More power to ya!

But, guess what, some silly old 50 year old fun jumper might be victim of your idea of space owned. Maybe not, I'm not saying you ever would, but could at a large dz, not knowingly, contibute to a fatal situation.

Be careful, everyone!

Maybe not, I'm not saying you ever would, but could at a large dz

It can and does happen EVERYWHERE. ;) Don't think the size of the DZ has much to do with it. Head on a swivel! ALWAYS. It's the swooper's responsibility to avoid slower traffic. PERIOD. I'm sure we'll all be plenty safe. If not.......please yell at me!!!! :P Can't wait to downwind my new canopy out there. Last time I was out I was still on the old TUNA BOAT Stiletto. Now lets see what I can get out of the Vengeance!!!! B|

Poor Adrian... however... I have a cunning plan! Adam has a sheep costume complete with posing pouch (that says "baaaaaaa" when squeezed!) that I made him for last year's Christmas party at Nethers. If I can persuade him to bring it and wear it, I'm sure they'll leave you alone. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just a thought! ;):ph34r:

Or better still... give it to skreamer to wear! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Vicki

Adam has a sheep costume complete with posing pouch (that says "baaaaaaa" when squeezed!) that I made him for last year's Christmas party at Nethers.

Your scaring me Vicky. :o

Well... whatever happens no-one will steal my liver that's for sure. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Adam has a sheep costume complete with posing pouch (that says "baaaaaaa" when squeezed!) that I made him for last year's Christmas party at Nethers.

Your scaring me Vicky. :o

I think the party theme was "down under" or some such. Strangely (Nethers being Nethers) there were several sheep! ;)

Photo, if you're feeling brave, is here! :D:D:D

Vicki

So you should be safe from Will. In theory.

The danger is actually two fold. Clay may wake up, see the sheep costume, and become amorous.

Skreamster, on the other hand, is an African. He is more likely to wake up in the middle of the night, be hungry, and slaughter and eat the sheep.

Food for thought, er, or for Skreamer.

:)

I leave the net for a couple of days and I find photoshopped pictures of me on the forum (well they must be photoshopped I'd never wear anything like that B|;)) Anyway revenge will be mine. Pictures of Vicki will be incoming. B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....