sangiro

3rd Annual Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie

Heya all!

Well, it's that time again. Last year we the most excellent time in the sun and it's time to pick up where we left off. B|

The planning for the 3rd Annual Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie has already started. This year we've put in some effort into making the run-up to the event even more fun. Enter the new Dropzone.com Event Planner...

I have set up an Event Planner where you can add your name if you're planning to attend the boogie this year. You can also reserve your slot in advance on some of the special jumps-ships we plan to bring in for the fun. Also put your name on the list for any and all of the evening seminars you plan to attend.

Check the News and Updates section often for the latest information and news...

Those of you who already sent your names to Betsy will see that we've pre-loaded the database with your name. Just click on the little "Claim" link and you'll be able to update your information. Let us know how likely it is that you'll be there (not how badly you want to be there!), add the dates you plan to arrive and leave, tell us if you'll need a lift or have one to offer, post your shout-out and even a picture of you or... well.. a picture! :ph34r:

Before you rush in read the handfull of simple Help Files. It will make using the planner a lot easier!
[UL]
  • 3rd Annual Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie Planner

• 2004 Boogie Information

• Need Help?
  • The planner is easy to use and I hope you have fun. We expect nig-noggery of epic proportions. Be there! :ph34r:
    Safe swoops
    Sangiro

whats up with the CLAIM thing by everyone name

If your name has been added by an an editor you will see a claim link next to your name.
    To claim that listing, and manage your own updates simply click on the "claim" link.
    Might be helpful if folks also read the "help files" here as it will answer most of the questions people may have:)
    Enjoy!

Hey Darlin

Already been there

Already Done that.

I need to book flights and stuff in the next couple weeks...

Airspeed jump,
    Camera Seminars..ALL
    Stearman jump.. I wanta go first:)
    SO.. where is my DC-3 Night jump?????:P

First Balloon jump on New Years Day..

Any High Alti jumps this year???

Oh.. and wasnt there something about Beech 18... I will wear my 1976 jumpsuit...but I dont think I will bring the 1976 rig..the Wonderhog with the StratoStar.. Jumping it would be fun but I dont want to land it in anything but a nice warm lake;)

SO.. where is my DC-3 Night jump?????
    Any High Alti jumps this year

•New years DC-3 night jump (must attend briefing) Jump ticket + $8.00 Sign up at manifest
    •Cross Country jump 12/31 -sunset wheels up 5:00. Sign up at manifest
    •High Altitude to 21,000 feet (must attend briefing) 12/29 only $25.00 Sign up at manifest

You have the first slot for NY night jump...as promised from last year....I didn't forget;)