antifnsocial

real women's bodies

It just happens that my girlfriend is gorgeous AND totally desireable.

she climbs rocks better then most of the guys I work with. she snowboarded with me(and still will) even though she doesnt like the cold. she tried it and liked it once I convinced her that the clothing needed to be right.

she skydives she isn't closed minded and when we disagree we both usually keep an openmind and listen to eachother before we argue over stupid things.

Are we dating?

I thought the same thing when I read his post. Lol...dejavu. All three of us couples probably have a lot in common! B|

I think that has a lot to do with the woman. There are lots of things very nice to look at. Some nice to touch.

I think a woman who is comfortable in her own skin, and does her best to keep herself in shape is as sexy or more than the supermodel type. Proportion is best....

Sexy is as much a mental vice physical thing. Be it and you are.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

Gymnists and equestrians. They have increadible figures, muscular and padded in all the right places, they carry themselves gracefuly, gymnists are flexible, and a girl who wears ridding boots.....well she's just sexy.....:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

and a girl who wears ridding boots

do cowboy boots count?or they just the knee high black leather ones that do it for ya?? lol... ther is just somethig about the little "helmet" they the english riders wear that scares me... sort a like a helmet for the kidson the short bus...

So many women want to be ultrathin, is that it?

FUCK THAT!

I've dated a couple of ultra thin chicks, I thought I was gonna break them, snap them in half...

I like some meat, but not too much, then again I think my cutoff line of too much is higher then a lot of guys. I've seen quite a few girls that I thought were pretty that other guys thought were "fat" which is harsh and not true.

On the flipside, Morgan is cut and compact, very athletic but not scary/stupid thin.

When I see very fat, I think it looks unhealthy, when I see even slightly thin I think unhealthy. Somewhere in the middle is juuuust right.:)
Sexy curves and hips are a must as well.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Tell that to the indians...

Too true, I should have clarified.....sadle riding, though a good cow"person" can ride their ass off...... most western sadle riders just trot along like they're on a hay burning ATV.....

most western sadle riders just trot along like they're on a hay burning ATV.....

Yeah, true.

Ever been to a rodeo? Ever watch the guys on the cutting horses or the chicks that barrel race? Oh man...barrel racing chicks, that's HOT.:)

Ever been to a rodeo?

I'll do you one better than that. I've made one, and only one ride on a bronco....... 5.4 seconds. That's more than enough for me..........:D

Ever watch the guys on the cutting horses or the chicks that barrel race? Oh man...barrel racing chicks, that's HOT.

And it's great horesmanship....... wish I could still ride......

I want to get back to talking about the barrel racer chicks...;)

I went out partying with one that was visiting A&M with a buddy of mine. She was going to school in Stephenville (the Texans in the audience will appreciate that and know what I'm talking about)...anyways, she was hot standing there in her rockies, her boots and buckle AND she was going beer for beer with me. That says something, since when I'm in a party mood, I party and can flat out put away mass amounts of beer.

One hell of a woman!

I'm glad I didn't date her though, she probably broke some cowboy's heart or flat out broke a yuppie...:P

"Men, what really turns you on about a woman's body?"

Given the shape of my body, a sense of humour is imperative, everything else is fluff.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I prefer a woman who has forced her body (and mind) through a four year college degree program. I've had too many dependent types, and eventually both of us got tired of it. The educated ladies tend to take much better care of themselves without someone else having to suggest it.

Are we dating?

You guys sound like Derek and I except we are both pretty opinionated and will stand our ground, so when we do spat we end up laughing cause we know we are both being jackasses.

Well ok I'm never one but I let him think I think I'm one. :P:):D

LOL I would imagine there are a few couple like us on this site. its cool b/c I not only enjoy skydiving but I enjoy LIVING and so does she.

whether it be, horseback riding, hiking sipping fine wine watching sunsets from our deck...or something more extreme like swimming upstream with the samon. LOL its all fun

there are things we disagree on but we dont normally argue abou tit.its more of like a slow simmer until we decided its dumb to fight about it then we go on with the good stuff
My photos

My Videos

Men, what really turns you on about a woman's body? ;) So many women want to be ultrathin, is that it? :o What do you think? Share the real truth according to you. >:(

Warm - still alive -

Yeah - That covers it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Curves!!
A Woman has to have Curves to really get my attention.
Flabby and cellulite is unattractive but so are BONES.

I used to say that I wouldnt date any woman that I didnt think at least had a chance at taking me in a wrestling match!!

Spinners are fun to look at sometimes but I would rather be with a real woman anyday.

Well, she read my mind for the most part.

I think the whole thin/twig/anorexic thing blows. A bunch of people are attractive for a bunch of different reasons. Personally, I am more attracted to voluptuous than skinny. 1940s pinart and I would be fine. A nice hour glass figure rocks in my opinion, cause I like to know they have boobies and a butt. I do not care for the back-butt-legs-with-no-transition syndrome.
But of course as Windcatcher said, noone is perfect, least of all me, so my should I try to hold another person to a standard of perfection? I have a friend who always nit picks, frequently saying "She has fat arms." Well, you know honestly, she could say, he is not ripped, wears glasses, blah blah. I say excert no more judgement than you would want directed at yourself.
Now...if the question was going for parts, and not the attitude, I like:
That line where the curve of an asscheck comes back into the leg.
A nipple that stands straight up and lets is presence be known.
Full lips
Bright communicative eyes
Brunette curly hair
Hands...so much to say and hard to describe, but hands are a big deal, they way you think they would feel looking at them.

I happen to be completely satisfied and might have just started describing my girlfriend.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Agree with all the 'curves' statements!

Too skinny and everyone ends up bruised...

curves curves curves. Skinny is horrible. I need a girl to have an ass. Nothing I hate more than when a girl buys jeans to make her ass look smaller. bleh.

On top of that, some muscle tone to go with those curves is nice as well.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Interesting how many more posts there are in this thread than in the "how do you like your guys" thread.

I'll have to go post there for equal time's sake, huh :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)