aykay

kicked off dz

yEP
Our Club just voted one guy out...in October.
>He was making accusations about another member.
He was "the Tandem guy" and the accused guy was getting his Tandem rating (what a coincidence)

Yep...........Lets just say the guy could not handle himself at a DZ party. Did some things that he REALLY shouldn't have and was bid a permanent farewell. Shame...nice enough guy most of the time but some things are inexcusable.

What did he do, start throwing feces at the whuffos? :D:D

Do you know anyone who has been A: Kicked off the dz for NON-jumpINg related incidents or B:talked a lot of crap and was told to leave?....

not that it happened to me I swear!;)

:) Know anyone who's been divorced:|

DZ's are no different.

R.I.P.

Our DZO banned a jumper for whining and foul language.

And he got banned because of this?

I thought twice about wearing my Muff bro T-shirt at the local DZ:S

Every DZ adopts the personality of the DZO. Different strokes for different folks.

I did name my Bitch after the DZO and never got into to much trouble.:)

R.I.P.

I know someone. She has to keep herself in check when partying in order to keep from drunk dailing her old DZO to say thank you!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA gee I wonder who that might be..

I know of a Tandem Master who was banned from a local DZ because the DZO threatened to fire him if he would not work on a certain day after the TM .. the tandem master had already told the DZO that he absolutely positively could not work that day.. yet the DZO scheduled him for tandems on that day . Hence the DZO being very angry with the " IF YOU DO NOT WORK you will be FIRED"....

The Tandem masters reason for being so upset.. The TM had promised his daughter a special outing with her dad for that day....it was her birthday.

No matter how petty and shallow you wish to be as a supposed employer... you do NOT do that to a father on his daughters birthday after you were given prior notice.

Yea Skinny Shreck was banned for something like 8 different reasons just depends who the DZO is talking to at the time. Most of wich were not Skydive related.
something about him being EEEEEEvil (pinky to mouth)
Was told He was Dead to Her.B|

He does want to thank her though.:ph34r:

skydivethefarm.com

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

A: Kicked off the dz for NON-jumpINg related incidents

if it is about packing prices, is that jumping related?

B:talked a lot of crap and was told to leave?....

if you define "talked a lot of crap" as having a different opinion from the DZO, then I have.

it happened to me I swear!

We had someone show up to a boogie dinner/party hopped out of their head on something. The person got naked infront of families (including young children). The person was asked to leave. Instead of leaving the person went back to the hanger and started tearing shit up, so the person was told sternly to leave. After causing more problems we actually called the sheriff since the person had become VERY unstable and we were very worried the visiting jumper was going to seriously hurt someone and/or themselves. Before the popo showed up another jumper from another DZ drove this person over an hour back to the person's house.

This jumper was not only kicked off of my DZ, but the other DZ that was actually the jumper's home DZ aswell. That DZO had heard about it (actually called us early in the morning to find out what exactly happened, since the other DZO had heard about it very very early that morning from another jumper that had heard about it from someone that was there). That DZO was so upset about the ordeal that he said that this person was never welcome at his DZ again either. The sad part is, this person was kicked off of another area DZ about a year ago...so before long this jumper isn't going to have anymore DZs in a few hours drive to go to.

Maybe this person should get off the drugs, it *might* help the person from fucking up his/her life.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

What did he do, start throwing feces at the whuffos?

But we all do that, some literally and some figuratively.

I may be confused, because when they said "whuffos," I was thinking paying tandem customers... and at my DZ I'm always sociable and outgoing and friendly to them. I like to let them see me share their joy and enthusiasm about their skydive -- but I'm not connected with the tandem operation. I just usually watch them watch their videos and then congratulate them with a big smile. :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"