alanab

eloy memories, numbers and pics....

SIGH

Back at work.. thinking of all the good stuff that happened over the last 2 weeks... FAR too much to remember

Meeting Many new people... seeing old friends.. Hugging lots and lots of people:)
doing incredible jumps

Formation loads for 40 to 60 ways ( I guess I fly a base well enuff)

Pink Mafia Initiations
2 night jumps ( being in freefall as it becomes New Years is getting to be a habit)

61 sec delay from 21k at 293 mph

Flailing with Greg Gasson doing video...:$

Bonfire weenie roast

Not hurting my head too badly with excessive amounts of alcohol

Going to Tombstone and shooting cowboys at the OK Corral ( Great Grandmother would be happy)

and more and more and more... too much to remember right now

So.. how long is it till next year starts???

Formation loads for 40 to 60 ways ( I guess I fly a base well enuff)

Totally - it was a pleasure to have zippered off you. Missed you on the last 2 formation loads of the boogie.

How is your shoulder? Is it getting better?

Next time we see each other I should have more time to be initiated onto the PMS, but can we get Ken or whoever it is now, and cross dress them for a laugh:P

Liz

Monkey, you rat-bastard, Eloy was not anywhere near as fun without you and your Mrs.

I missed Gimp a little, and Skymama and Flyangel2 a lot, and hope we can get together sometime in 2005.

Oh how sweet. I missed you all too. I'm sure we will hook up some time in 2005.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

How is your shoulder? Is it getting better?

Still a bit sore.. there is a big bruise there and the movement is limited.. but I will be all healed up in a bit.. I plan on jumping by the end of the month at Mesquite when we all converge on Las Vegas for the weekend... you should come on down... its the Girls Weekend in Vegas Baby///

Much carousing will be had..:ph34r:

Oh that's good because I don't even remember having pictures taken when Bgill got thrown in the pool. Very cool though. Nice to have that memory recorded.

Yeah i dont remember pics being taken either of that. up until now i was actually kinda pissed that there werent any. in regards to me not putting up a fight, it took 6 of them before they got me under control ;) i had no idea where they were taking me until like 2 seconds before they threw me in. eloy... such great fuzzy memories :)

OMG, I am such a wuss. I only got 3 jumps, they were awesome, but only 3! I'm actually embarrased to post this...I just planned my trip wrong...was there the worst jumping days, had to leave before weather got good. Next year I'll plan to stay longer. But I had fun...had wonderful roommates - Alana, Justi, Bobby, Brandon, Hamed. You guys were great! Told you I'm a sound sleeper ... didn't even hear Bobby and Hamed fall out of their bunks! Can't wait for next year!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I only got 3 jumps, they were awesome, but only 3!

Evelyn, sweetie, don't worry about not getting enough jumps this time. I read that you did 200 JUMPS last year. For a newbie, especially one who is so shy, that's AWESOME! B| (You're my hero!)

Also, you know that I'm not jumping/flying right now, so I lived vicariously through YOU and the others at the boogies. Despite not jumping as much as you'd like, you still had a great time. That's what matters the most, right? :)
See you at the end of the month, Ev ~ Vegas, baby, vegas! :)

Oh that's good because I don't even remember having pictures taken when Bgill got thrown in the pool. Very cool though. Nice to have that memory recorded.

Yeah i dont remember pics being taken either of that. up until now i was actually kinda pissed that there werent any. in regards to me not putting up a fight, it took 6 of them before they got me under control ;) i had no idea where they were taking me until like 2 seconds before they threw me in. eloy... such great fuzzy memories :)

Yeah I remember how it happened. We had you convinced we were taking you to the bar. And then just as we got by the pool some jackass goes "Hey I thought we were going to throw him in the pool?!?!" Imediately you started flailing. I'd have taken you down earlier were I not tired from carrying your ass out there. But you fought well and bravely young man.