alanab

eloy memories, numbers and pics....

I wasn't there but after being told about this next interesting tidbit, it seems that a comment is due

"I was filming a skyhook cutaway and the chopped main entangled with my main and I chopped"

:D:DHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

i personally like IMG_2806, hehe.

Hmm.. I wonder why that is.. do you like those sunglasses or something?

nah, i just like picking my nose for the camera :P

Dude.. you are just trying to talk yourself out of this one... ha ha.. I CAUGHT YOU!! :P

It was nice to meet you.. too bad the one jump we did didnt quite work out the way we planned...

It has taken me several days to get my thoughts in order for this one for some reason. Every time I'd sit down to think about it I'd remember something else, my mind would wander over what all happened then I'd be thinking about what else happened. That said here goes.....

First, agreeing to be bumped to a later flight so that a family could travel together was no biggie really since the first flight left only 45 minutes before the one I got. Being met by Zenister (thank you sweetie), Alana and CeiloDiosa in the airport only to not be able to find the car. :)
Arriving at the DZ to see Bets and of course letting AZ sneak out the door so we had to chase her. Silly puppy, but God is she cute.

Jumping with Airpseed (thanks Dennis, Big Andy, Neil, Lil Eli, and Craig). Chocolate from a far away land...thank you Vicki. Playing swoop to the formation with Karen...man can that woman dive. Picking on Remmie the entire week. Docking with Skykitty on the 60 way. A sit with Greg G who can literally fly circles around me on any axix...one day my friend. FINALLY hanging from the van with Deuce even if only for a second (he has only owed me this jump for 3 freakin' years.) Hugs and kisses from everyone all day long. Long talks with some old friends solving world problems or at least discussing our own realizing life is good. New Years helping set things up and realizing what all goes into making a fun party for the rest of us...Thanks Bets. Drinking champagne with an old friend until late while watching night jumps land. Finding out new things about this person...your secret is safe with me, hon as long as I can play. :)

Meeting new friends and visiting with the old, being safe and having a chance to come back next year and do it all again.

So where do we all go next?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Let's see...Arrived late Wednesday night and someone broke a window while I was driving down the I-10...Did 2 skysurfs 2 belly and 1 freefly, taught a couple of people how to pack...Got some good pointers from Douva with my skysurfing...Richard and Judy and her kids took me out to eat (so nice of them) Had to pick up a friend from the airport on New Year's Eve but still made it back to the dropzone before the new year started. Was talked into doing the first belly jump by Amy, had a blast and she throw me across the sky at the end of the jump... I am looking forward to the Rob Harris Boogie back there in March...and what is going on at Perris in May??

Words can't describe to you how my experience in eloy went. to be able for five days to turn off the rest of my life and just function as a skydiver and a friend was freaking awesome, I could tell you about the number of jumps I got, but it would not describe, the amount of Joy I felt just being around all of you. I could tell you about the one mistake I made, but it would be too overshadowed by the intensity of the knowledge i gained. I could tell you how good it made me feel to meet all of y'all, or to become better friends then before with you, but I would probably start to cry, cause hey, I'm a cryer. I could tell you all about the joy, the laughter, the hugs, the smiles, and the wonders that I experienced out in the desert, but my words would fail me, so this weekend, I honor that, and decorate the sky, with nylon and simplicity.

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

So where do we all go next?

Perris, May 5-16. B|

You beat me to it! My exact answer to you both! :^)

See you there?

ltdiver

I may do the Big Way camp but not invited on the 100 ways. So is there anything planned at Perris for those of us average people?

--
Hot Mama

So is there anything planned at Perris for those of us average people?

I'm average, and I will be there to fly with you, if you don't mind, Lisa. :)

Now you are talking my language. :)

--
Hot Mama