Chris-Ottawa

Larsen and Brusgaard (L&B) does it again! Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!

Well, I think everyone knows what this is going to be about but I feel as though it should be well known.

L and B has provided exemplary service to me.

My Optima has been slowly cracking for quite some time now, nothing I was concerned about though. The screen had a 1/4 inch crack at the top and the top of the plastic had 2 splits in it where I've seen a few others have had the same 2 cracks. I would not have returned the unit for this as it's fully intact, functional and not hampering any part of it in any way.

I spent 3 weeks in Florida over Christmas and ended up polishing off the remaining power from the batteries I've had in the unit for just shy of 2 years. When I pulled out the battery tray, the unit basically "popped'open. The 2 pieces of plastic on the front and back of the unit separated. Now it was affecting the unit. So I contacted Mads at L&B and recieved nothing but polite, happy emails. He asked me to sent it in for verification. 1 week later (today) I have a package in the mail from L&B. It contains a brand new Optima, spare batteries and a rubber protective cover. All at no charge to me.

I am absolutely pleased but not at all surprised based on what I've read about L&B's customer service. I am incredibly pleased that I chose L&B's equipment for my dytter but regret that I didn't also chose them for my altimeter. The ONLY reason I didn't buy the Viso, was because it wasn't available when I bought my first Alti. With 100% certainty, all my skydiving computers will in the future, come from L&B

A huge thanks to Mads and his entire team/company!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Ditto. I've had my Alti-Track for about two years. the O-ring that circles the lens had disintegrated. Mats asked me to send it in for a look (over the holidays mind you). Two weeks later, there was a BRAND NEW Alti-Track at my door. And, they even transferred my jump data over. Completely unexpected customer service... The Best!

In these tough economic times, L&B stand head and shoulders above almost all.

L&B (Mats), thanks for the great service.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Had both my Viso & Optima casings crack.
They said it was from some process in the molding that was causing the defect on some of the units.

Sent 2 brand new units + a bunch of extra spare batteries for free.

A+ for customer service.

I emailed them asking some questions about the Viso, I didn't even own an L&B product. Within hours I received an email from Mads answering all of my questions. He also wanted to know my address so he could send me a Christmas present. A week or so later I got a Protector, a bunch of batteries, and some patches and stickers. I realized then that they were the folks to deal with.

This thread reminded me (I had the same thought of posting a good word on L&B). I recently had a problem; called and spoke with Mads Larsen himself who immediately took care of it and was very helpful and professional.

I have an AltiTrack on my wrist and an Optima in each ear and would gladly buy anything else this company produced.

Top marks to L&B
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Right you are...ok is the absolute BEST in customer service!!! I bought a Pro-Dytter dropzone.com and it never worked. I emailed Mads and he said to send it in and they would have a look at it. A week and a half later I received a brand new Solo in the mail at no charge. I will always give them my business.

Nice post.
I can't say anything but high praises for L&B; their customer service earned my biz a long time ago.
I do wish they'd release a new JumpTrack though, one that was wingsuit and GPS friendly.
Mads is an amazing guy, you'll see him in a live interview from PIA in a couple weeks.
Super company, super people.
Altitrack on my mudflap, my wrist, and an Optima in my ear wired to my HypEye for a visual indicator as well as the audible.

It must be just me then...I've got a viso and an optima. I really want to 'big them up' too, but I've emailed LandB on two separate occasions and received no reply at all.....anybody know where I can get some more of that tacky string stuff
SHIT HAPPENS!

I wanted to add to this thread with my experience with L&B.

Bought a Viso a couple months ago and the other weekend on the last jump of the day it broke after landing. Landing wasn't the greatest as it was only my 2nd time jumping my own gear and my left palm slid across the ground at some point. So my altimeter never made contact with the ground, but somehow the inside screen broke and the numbers were all distorted.

Contacted L&B the next day and he said to ship it in and they'll repair any damages for free. Just got an email back from Mads today saying they shipped me a brand new one instead. :o

I'll definitely be going back to them for future purchases. So as everyone is already aware of, their customer service is awesome!

I know that everyone agrees with me and it has been posted before, but I really cant believe the customer service I received from these guys. 2 years ago I lost a Dytter due to riser slap and they sent me a new one free. Last season I damaged a pro-track due to a riser slap and the sent me a new one for free. This season I destroyed my Viso and they sent me a new Viso II. I asked about a wrist strap that was better than the one that I received with my Viso and Mads sent me a new one for free. I never expected to get anything replaced for free since I was the dumb ass who busted them but no questions asked they just sent me the new stuff. These guys are just awesome, if you want a quality product buy from them.
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113