bob.dino

Weekend Numbers: 7th & 8th May

8:3:0

8 total hours of sleep in the last 3 days [:/]

3 jumps for the week. I finally got to jump with hot dougiefresh!!

Also found out Rainbo's meat is too big for my mouth to fit around and stewie has a nice pickle. :D God i love SDC!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

1:11:paid up

1 weekend brunch spent with my mother; 11 jumps (10 video and stills, 1 play). Played with my 10D still this weekend, it was a series of ups and downs with the camera.

I'm tired, broke and sore. I love it!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

>:(:6:0
15 minutes in the tunnel on Friday, 10 more today. 2 jumps at Elsinore Saturday between weather holds. 4 coached freefly jumps Sunday in Perris.
I met this beautiful lady Saturday. Too bad she was chained to some French Canadian tourist.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

[:/]; 6.1; 0

6.1 jumps this weekend. The .1 is because I decided to ride the plane down when they radio-ed up to tell us the gusts were getting out of control. Always better safe than sorry.

Lots of wind hold.

Working on my tandem video - thanks to Elvisio for being my guiney pig. THAT was fun!

Good times! Orange is a great dz. I'm really lovin it! B|

No :D owed. ;)

0:23:0

No humps. :|

Granted my weekend started on Thursday, but I managed to get 23 jumps in since then (including several of my longest swoops ever in the 350 foot range). Got to like those rear risers swoops and the fast landings here in Colorado. Only two more weekends until the next CPC comp. :)
No beer owed. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

0:0:0

what sucks even more, is the fact that it has been absolutely beautiful all weekend, adn I am stuck at home>:(

0:4:0

No nookie, just a bunch of dead felines; four really fun jumps including two successful sits, a scenic hop-n-pop from 13,500, and a successful tracking dive at sunset. :)

Misty, sorry you had a boring weekend. I'd like to help you boost them numbers, but... well... :P

On the other hand, I can do weekend trips, ya know. We've proved that. :)
Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

>:(:oB|:$;):P:)
Ok, so no air-time for Acme...I was hoping to report my first hours in the air for flight training, but it'll hafta wait. [:/]

-I'm taking heavy meds for back spasms for two days after the first number...hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! Dayum I love being married! >:(:oB|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:(::(::(

no jumping for me thisweekend, had to work as my schedule changed from training to regualr as i am done with training, and now next weekend is my reserve weekend where i have to go to indiana..... but the memorial day boogie at greene county is coming up, and i just put my request in to have that fridday off.. i hope they giveit to me.... wel go tto get back to work, only 1.5 hours left.... and then i have to be in again at 7pm...:(

i wonder if any of the local dz's will be jumping wednes day,i got that off... hmm, might just hve to drink then too....

:(:6:0

6 jumps in Byron on Saturday and then in a rush back to make it onto a plane to Europe at 7pm...
Gave up my seat for a business class ticket the next day B| Now sitting here at Heathrow bored out of my mind and everybody in the US is in bed already [:/]

3?/3/2

3 (I think it was 3 anyway) feet to the head during my beer 4way. Everywhere I turned or got turned there seemed to be a foot.

Did 3 really awesome jumps with some Team Funnel members at SDC. Did two 4 ways (well they were 4ways at exit anyway ;)) I think we even managed to get the 2nd pt on the 2nd one. For the last one we did a Team Funnel initiation dive but I got squeezed into the door and consequently went low and never made it back up to the formation. Oh well always next time.

Owe beer for my 1st 4way and my 1st attempt at a 7 way.

Thanks to Team Funnel for jumpin with us this weekend and special thanks to Sunny for wrestling with and giving my new canopy a name B|
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

millions:28:1

okay so mine spans the whole of last week. B|

millions of litres of alcohol consumed....

28 sweet jumps - lots of head up, a boogie board jump, some weightless exits, some crash tackling, some tracking, some canopy stuff, the most wonderful amazing sunset jump of my life, bowling balls, potato men, couches :D, jumping with JC :$, cow suits, blow up dolls, blow up sheep, blow up pigs, chasing kangaroos, 4 wheelers, pond surfing, hammock wars, falling over in the dark, digeridoo choruses, hot showers, hot food, hot boys... great week :P

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Hey U! :P Sorry U didn't make that Team Funnel dive. But like U said, always next time! :)
Thats awesome U got in those 4ways! (attempts ;)) Beer is definitely owed for this weekend! :)

3?/3/2

3 (I think it was 3 anyway) feet to the head during my beer 4way. Everywhere I turned or got turned there seemed to be a foot.

Did 3 really awesome jumps with some Team Funnel members at SDC. Did two 4 ways (well they were 4ways at exit anyway ;)) I think we even managed to get the 2nd pt on the 2nd one. For the last one we did a Team Funnel initiation dive but I got squeezed into the door and consequently went low and never made it back up to the formation. Oh well always next time.

Owe beer for my 1st 4way and my 1st attempt at a 7 way.

Thanks to Team Funnel for jumpin with us this weekend and special thanks to Sunny for wrestling with and giving my new canopy a name B|

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

and special thanks to Sunny for wrestling with and giving my new canopy a name

Hehe, glad you like the name i gave it. B|

Uh, I don't think Sunny was wrestling with it, only U do that. :P She's a professional. ;) (But congrats for giving it a try first! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site