wingnut

weekend numbers...

:):4:0
1st multi-jump day/weekend
1st time pass on four aff jumps 3/4/5/6 :)(The Perris tunnel helped lots!)
1st time jumped with an Aussie on board
1st time jumped on plane with another AFF student
1st time bought video
1st time exit plane / in FF without an instructor holding me
(AFF students don't buy beer)

Super great weekend at the dz

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

4 (day weekend):5:1

Took Friday off to drive to Perris, making it a four day weekend.

Jumped at Davis before we hit the road, a 5 way Blow Joe Society initiation jump that included the first two male initiates (pic attached). Stopped at Lodi on the way south and did a sweet 25+ point three way.

Did a nice three way freefly (video by geno B|) on Saturday and a 6 way RW jump on Sunday (thanks Dom!) at Perris, then finished the weekend with a 2 way freefly from 16k+ on the sunset load back in Davis Monday evening.

Owe a case for my first jump out of a Beech 99.

Watched the jet take off from Perris (pic attached)

Great weekend. B|

ummmmmmmmm...
BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!...duh
1 kiss from a hot man ;):)

thanks to jim and lee for the awesome memorial day boogie!!!!!!!
today was sweet- freeflying with no jumpsuit feels amazing
28 jumps and lots of fun!!!
couldnt of asked for a better time
thanks to everyone for coming!!! you guys rock

i have to say.. my favorite jump this weekend was definitely the "i love gram'ma/ red bull" dive!!!
iwan post those pics soon!!

i almost cried leaving the dropzone today:( why do boogies have to end?

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

:)
1 demo
6 tandems
2 AFF's
1 two-way sit
1 spur of the moment RW jump, finding out the skydive & planning where I'd sting during jump run.

1 case of beer owed for my first time getting truly hosed on an AFF launch (including the course).

My night jumps got cancelled, I didn't get to make nearly the fun jumps I'd hoped for, I had to play a bit role in "as the prop turns", I realized I really need to work on my sit, and I never got around to going wine tasting. It was awesome! :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:))

Overall had a GREAT weekend at Emerald Coast!, became a Rodriguez brother, made three beach jumps (one with a naked base!), one ten way, and a cool two way head down to the beach!!!! Broke my right fibula[:/]B|! I'll know tomorrow if it will require surgery. Looks like I'll be a spectator for a while[:/]

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

4:2:50:8:0

4 (in less than 24 hours)B|
2 Jumps
50 laps around ButtonWillow (estimated)
8 hours of TRIPLE TIME pay for working the holiday
0 Beer

Great weekend. I would of liked to have done more jumps but I am trying to hold out for a week untill a friend is coming to visit the DZ from the UK. Then it will be game on!

JAMES

2:4:1

brought in the bad weather on saturday at Crosskeys, did 4 great CRW jumps, majorly breaking the beer line (i'll get beer next time I'm done, I promise), not being able to jump monday due to work. YUCK

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:$:2:2

Had to drop my rig off at the DZ Saturday to get shorter leg pads replaced then get to a graduation party. Man it was tough to just be at the DZ for 15 minutes when the weather was so nice.

Woke up Sunday to beautiful blue skies and light winds. Gathered up the troops and hi ho, hi ho it's off the the DZ we go. Got there just as just as the clouds moved in >:(. Did manage to get 1 jump in from 9500 with Rainbo and Brian. Had a really sweet exit. The dive went surprisingly well. I actually stayed on level with Rainbo when we broke grips and flew fairly close B|. Dropped a bit when I went to turn but Rainbo gave me some really good pointers on how to avoid it. Ended up leaving early Sunday for the 3 hour trip home and got home in time to watch the 600.

Monday my wife had to work, so I had the kids. Called Indiana Skydiving Academy about 230 and they were flying. Packed up my stuff and headed out there as soon as the wife got home. Only got 1 jump, but man what a jump. When it started it was just going to be all hop and pops. They then decided to go up to 6K and we launched a 4 way round with Paula, Steve, Scott, and myself. Man what a great exit we had. Everything went great. And since it was the last load of the day it was Beer Accuracy time....and on my 1st attempt at beer accuracy I won :D So I won a bottle and owe a case :S, but man was it worth it. I love my Pilot B|

All in all a great weekend. 2 great jumps, learned a ton, and my accuracy is getting better. Just have to have someone put a beer in the peas B|.

Owe beer for my first 4 way launch out of the cessna and the aforementioned accuracy win
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

1:4:Probably a few cases owed

1 new (to us) and christened :$ trailer. We looooove it! We love not having to set up/take down a tent. We love being able to keep stuff at the DZ. We love having a trailer! It's small, but it's our DZ home. :)
4 jumps--YAY, I'm current again!!! Did some canopy flying with Andy...not quite CRW, but just flying around each other. Coolest thing, ever. Also did a way cool tracking dive with Andy. Landed off, but at least I missed the cows!

I dunno how many cases of beer I owe...but we brought out a case of Maudite. One bottle of this equals two beers, so it's kinda like we brought out two cases. ;)

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

:)
Spent a great long weekend in Twin Falls. Met a lot of new peeps and got a chance to hang out with friends I only get to see once or twice a year. :)The winds were kind of sketchy at times so I didn't get in as many jumps as I wanted to, but had a fabulous time anyway. I'm thinking I will move my annual trip there from the Spring to later on in the year when the winds are more predictable.

:S:1:0

Gotta love being a student!!! Would have owed beer for meeting jmpnkramer (first person off of dz.com) and first jump at the farm... oh and first piece of skydiving apparel, thanks j! Once I am off student status I am going to be really good at ... owing :D!!! Anyway it was a great weekend!!!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

fantastic boogie at SGC. lots of great people and great jumps. lots of firsts all around for many.

[:/]:12:a few

a chilly cross country
a perfect hybrid
a dr stranglove inflatable jump B|
passed 200 jumps

special thx to the organizers and phreezone for some great video and wingsuit training!

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?