ChileRelleno

Favorite energy drink?

Since theres waaaay too many varities out there I won't do a poll, so sound off with your favorite energy drink...
Yes, Espresso counts;)

My favorite is Sobe's 'No Fear', best tasting one on the market!
I've tried alot of'em, what with my being a long haul trucker who doesn't drink coffee:o.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Although not my favorite, I bought one the other day that was in the same can, had the same colors and same basic design as Red Bull...

....it was called Pit Bull!

Kinda' made me think what dog piss might taste like.:S

Blue skies,

Jim

Why did you blow me off in rantoul?

I always did get that Backwards!!

Actually it was because I was a Scared newbie who was totally intimidated by the Great Sunshine in person. She was like a Living legend... And when she wouldn’t even ackwolaged my presence... Well I have had a Year of Counseling now and I am getting better.

I always did get that Backwards!!

I like it in the backside...:D

Actually it was because I was a Scared newbie who was totally intimidated by the Great Sunshine in person. She was like a Living legend... And when she wouldn’t even ackwolaged my presence... Well I have had a Year of Counseling now and I am getting better.

I still feel bad and i'm actually buying you a drink when i finally see ya again.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hi Kids;) If you are really serious about energy drinks, try Kronik. Sold @ Circle K stores in AZ & CA. It is also @ www.kronikenergy.com. Low Carb is what I buy. It is a 16 oz. can full of vitamins and natural herbs and will suppress your appetite too. If it can keep me going at 58, just think what it will do for the young crowd. It is $2.19 a can and sometimes 2 for $3.00. It is cheaper by the case from the AZ website. A berry flavor and honestly works. Damn I should be there spokesperson. B| SANDY...D-4621, WSCR-223*** TRY IT...YOU'LL LIKE IT :ph34r:
Sandy

Rock Star. I have to drive at night a lot, I drink so many of those things.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I have tried them ALL. Kronik is not even in the same category. Some guys from AZ got tired of all the drinks that are suppose to give energy, so they made there own. A real company that is selling a real energy drink. I have been in the Medical field for yrs. and a Dietician and have studied herbs and health foods. This is truly a great find. Honest it is. I tried it because I have some Medical problems that just drain me of energy. My Dr. told me to try it. So I did and will drink it every day as long as I can get it. Truly a No Shit it really works product. I have also got alot of senior citizens to try it and they all love it. No, I don't work for these people, but I stand by their drink. Cool name too=KRONIKB| P.S. If I could afford it, I'd give a sample to everyone. Then this company would be filthy rich!!!!!:P
Sandy