hexadecimal

Weekend numbers 07/30-07/31

:|:3:1

3 Jumps:

1 pull at 8k
and
2 H&Ps from aprox. 3k

It was a "me and my canopy" day since I got me new Safire 2 189 :ph34r:B|

First two jumps sucked, but the last one we got the brakes set where they should be, and the thing flew MUCH better...

Good weekend, even though I couldnt jump sunday :(

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

:(:2:0

Heh.

One *great* RW jump with a new acquaintance. First RW in a loooong time. Just a simple 2-way, but lots of fun.
I made the crap spot of the decade as I overestimated the time for us to climb out and exit. But, a good time was had by all, despite the tour of the sagebrush and gopher holes on the west side of the airport !:P

shall

One little kitten that needs a new home:5:2

Saturday was spent packing (i love making money!) and not jumping due to getting over a cold (still) but today I had lots of fun!!

1 solo jump to work on getting more stable on my back.

1 jump with Pete where I flew on my back and he flew on his belly and docked on me a few times. Soo much fun and it got me to relax which made my backflying soo much better!

1 high pull at 8k to try out and a spectre 150. It was interesting to see how anything besides a sabre flies. I'd like to try another spectre sometime

1 attempted rodeo which turned into an RW jump and a very interesting canopy flight that really kept me on my toes.

1 hybrid with Alana and Justi that absolutely rocked!

Beer is owed for finally getting my backflying down and my first time alone at SGC and getting to jump with lots of people i'd never jumped with before (like alana & justi & Pete!

Oh and we have a new kitten that befriended the dz. She is the sweetest kitten ever but unfortunately she has to leave the dz. however, Eric and I are going to find her a new home!

edited cause I couldn't spell the first time

*daizey*

40:0:0

40 miles on the bicycle. I haven't ridden that far in years, and now I have a whole list of things I want to buy. Better saddle, handlebar bag, second water bottle holder, gloves, proper biking clothes, better cyclometer, clipless pedals/shoes. Really, I might as well buy whole new bike. Anyway, it's a great fun, free workout while I don't have enough money to jump. I think I'll do another 20 before work tommorrow.

0:3:2

3 jumps, first time playing with a skyball, first reserve ride after hurting my right shoulder in freefall to the extent that I couldn't reach back to my main to deploy. That's a scary feeling, but my reserve sure was a nice sight to see! Flaring sucked, but had a tip toe landing regardless, thanks to the perfect amount of wind at the time. Bad news is I'm grounded until my shoulder heals up. [:/] Good news is I'm not stupid so I'll actually let it heal before trying to jump again. (Not as if anyone's done that at my dz recently or anything. :P)
~skysprite

2 days getting to the DZ late in the day:10:2

Sat was a drag around the house day. Sunday was a dragging from the ngiht before day. :$ Over all... 5 tandem videos, 1 tracking dive, 1 freefly, 3 4 way videos.

Beer owed for first jump with my 4 way team and first jump our of a caravan without a camera step :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:2:0

only wanted to jump 2wice this weekend, trying out a bigger canopy. Did a wacky sit fly thing with Chad, and got to jump with Phiz for the ________ timeB|. Had a great time with Phiz, he said all the girls float on him, but we were able to play around and I could match my fall rate and actually sink on him! Weird to do RW again:D

Got to see all my sweets at the dz, was great to see everyone again:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

:|:7:3

3 Jumps on Student gear on Sat to get recurrent. All stand up landings after 8 mnths off after breaking my leg.

4 Jumps on my own gear on Sun doing a BOC conversion. One butt slide but the rest were standup landings.

First jump of my own gear. First jump for 8 months. First jump with new helmet, gloves etc..

1:5

solo jumps :( must try to play with others soon
saturday low cloud and wind 1 jump down wind spot crabbing back to make it on:o

5 practice sits:D:D backflight and belly.

A few firsts to boot:)

1st spotting off islander load :P:D
100th jump ( 1 large bin off ice cold water and 4 jugs for any dry bits later scottish equilvant of being pied :D :D :D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun