CSpenceFLY

Terrible News

Damn Chris. I am SO sorry for your loss.

I already practice saying what I want/need to for the very reason that you never know what might happen in the next minute.

Love you, man!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Wow man, when you told me yesterday it wasn't looking too good, I had no idea (as I'm sure you didn't) he would be gone in the next few minutes. I'm here if I can do anything, as all your friends are. Like I told you yesterday, I've been so lucky to have not yet lost an immediate family member I don't even know how you feel. Know that I'm truly sorry and I know you're going to be the one that will help your family get through this.

Chris, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. As the rest of your extended family here have already said, if you need anything at all... Please do not hesitate to ask.

Cherish every moment possible with those that you love!

Love, like life itself, is meant to be shared!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Damn Bro, after loosing my Mother in June, I do know what you're going through. Try to take off as much time from work as you can so you can sort it out now instead of hiding it away. Dwell on the good times and be thankful you got to know him and that he was in your life. If you need to talk call me.

My condolances. I know exactly how you feel. LAst July my step-dad killed himself. I was left with a lot of unsaid things.

Just 8 weeks ago my real dad died from cancer.

Been a hard year.

Lesson learned is do what you want/need to do and dont waste any time. Times up before you know it.
__

My mighty steed

Spence - so sorry to hear this news.

Let me convey to you and your family my deepest sympathies during your recovery.

We completely understand your absence this weekend...and we'll be sure to toast one to your father's memory and to your honor.

Peace be with you, bro.
Blaine

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Spence, someone sent this to me and I have been saving it for the right person. I wish you enough:
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. I wish you
enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough "Hellos" to get you through the final "Good-bye".

They say, "It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day
to love them, but an entire lifetime to forget them".

RB#1460, PMS#334
I have the BEST "BOB" ever made...
I never have to change the batteries!

We're so sorry to hear the news, Spence. Our condolances to you and your entire family. If there's anything you need, let us know.

Travel safely and we'll see you when you get back.

Love ya,
Jean & Don
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Sorry to hear Spence you know i'm only 2 hours away so call if you need anything. Not to good on the hugging thing so you'll have to settle for a heineken
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Chris,

I love you and am very sorry for your loss. We go back many, many years and you are like the Brother I never had.

Carol and my prayers are with you, Julie and your family. I lost my Dad when I was in my teens.

God Speed and Be Strong. Now is a very busy time for you taking care of official duties and the general stuff sons do when a parent is lost. I am here for you. Just call me.

I’ll call you later next week when things settle down a bit. In the mean time, don’t hesitate to call me for anything you need.

Carol and Randy