SuFantasma

Weekend Numbers for Nov 18-20, 2005

:$:10:0

I managed to do my first ever 3 way head down exit out of the porter, albeit an illegal one, as I am not freefly rated. The guys did a great job keeping me stable.

Drinks were bought, but no official beers.

1 Freefly, A whole bunch of FS coaching, FS Eight ways, junior FS 4 ways with some newbies, FS category tests, one land with the plane for bad storm hitting.

Cool weekend.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

:|::|::|

Nothing here as the fog seems to have moved in for good. Weird-ass weather patterns going on right now.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

1:3:Lost count (I think I am by 7)

Finally held a sit the WHOLE FREEFALL. Not just for a little bit then got it back or whatever. I could hold it before just not for more than 5 or so seconds. Held it the whole way this time. ;)

Beer I owe from the Hog Flop boogie I added one this weekend for first time out of a caravan. :P

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

:)/7/0

First weekend with our Caravan! Thanks to everyone who came out to enjoy it!

Ernie, seven caes, should do for Saturday night! Whoops, better make it Friday, I have to be Santa Claus Saturday at the Ritz! We are jumping on Friday so come on out so we can get the Caravan up!

0:3:1

Three jumps at Elsinore, where the hell was everyone? I didnt really see anyone I knew there :S

Last jump was a night jump, and for the first time, like a friggin idiot, I left my goggles on the ground.. Realized this at about 7,000ft, no goggles on board, so I did my night jump with no goggles :D

Winds prevented flying at Skydive San Diego on sunday, should have stayed up at elsinore.. [:/]

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

lol, tell me about it Krisanne, I come over so my daughter can see her grandparents, think I might get a jump or two in, and there is nothing but fog!
Are you coming over to Richland the tenth for my b-day and 100th jump?

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

lol, tell me about it Krisanne, I come over so my daughter can see her grandparents, think I might get a jump or two in, and there is nothing but fog!
Are you coming over to Richland the tenth for my b-day and 100th jump?

TBD. Can't think that far ahead. :)
Either way, if they haven't fixed Snoqualmie Pass by then, no way am I dealing with that traffic.:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

lol, the pass wasn't bad at all. One small section was down to one way each direction, but it was smooth sailing through there. I slowed down 'cause a cop was sitting there, but didn't really need to. What is TBD?

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

lol, the pass wasn't bad at all. One small section was down to one way each direction, but it was smooth sailing through there. I slowed down 'cause a cop was sitting there, but didn't really need to. What is TBD?

TBD = to be determined.

Good to hear the pass horror stories aren't as bad as they're saying.