AggieDave

Wow, what a boogie (Eloy wrap-up)!

Dunno. Maybe the same place her voice went to hide for the boogie

What are you talking about... my voice was fine - you must have a hearing problem ;):D:D:D

It was great meeting you as well Brandon - you are very huggable!!! :ph34r:

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Maybe if you would have actually stopped by the DZ.com tent you would have met her!

There was a tent? :o :D

Right in the middle of the basketball court. You couldn't have gone from the parking lot to the hangar without running straight into it!

I'm glad you're OK. I hadn't heard you'd crashed.

Funny thing, though (not you getting hurt), when the cross country New Year's Eve landing spectacle began, and everyone (hundred-something jumpers) had to be a badass and land in the main landing area, there were some spectacular biffs.

One that really looked heinous was a jumper who appeared to crash into the fence of the house just north of the grass landing area. The rest were just cartwheels and people not being able to run out the landings cause they were too fast.

So later, Mr. Burke is getting a well-deserved beer from the cart and I ask him "How's the jumper who hit the fence?" He looks at me completely seriously and says "She died". I begin to shock out and say something like "OH SH*T!" and he grins a little at my discomfiture and says "Nah, she's fine".

So, no, I did not escape a Holiday Boogie without a Burking.

I got Pixied, too.

One that really looked heinous was a jumper who appeared to crash into the fence of the house just north of the grass landing area.

Yeah, that would be me. :S Hitting the fence was just a nasty rumor. As was my death, apparently. ;) Thanks, Bryan. I guess I got the ultimate "Burking."

talking about spectacular landings I saw a few.

it mustve been new years eve or maybe jan 1st but I watched (cindy) try to complete a 90+ degree turn at about 40 ft AGL.

I was totally amazed to find her alive and in one piece when i got to her.(was about third to get there)

this was in the alternate landing area. T.J's "german packer bowling" landing was quite funny from what I heard.

the weather fucking rocked. you could only ask for better weather if you are one of those bitchy old bastards who're never satisfied.:D
My photos

My Videos

Ow. Someone make the bad men get the jackhammer out of my head.

Had a blast. More to come once the memories come back to me...:S

We'll have photo evidence. That should jog your memory. >:(

Shit. I knew I should never have let grue play with my camera.[:/]B|

Haw haw. Like I said, you supply the gear, I supply the talent. :D

Incidentally, you were too busy with the video camera to notice anyway:

http://spiceweasel.net/brandon-tui-videos.jpg
cavete terrae.

when the cross country New Year's Eve landing spectacle began, and everyone (hundred-something jumpers) had to be a badass and land in the main landing area, there were some spectacular biffs.

It was spectacular especially as the wind had come up a little bit and the landing direction was downwind.

I did pity the poor girls who turned up in the van an hour later under the cover of darkness from whereever they had landed.

QuickDraw got a good cheering off his mates when he did a perfect landing on the grass opposite the mock up.

A lot of the boogie first timers I spoke to said that they would definitely return next year as they were so impressed with everything. Some of these peeps were pretty experienced jumpers and had gone to different boogies previously.

Liz

the weather fucking rocked. you could only ask for better weather if you are one of those bitchy old bastards who're never satisfied.:D

Well, except for, uh, Sunday? I think it was Sunday. Hanging out of the back of the 'van with Monkeycndo getting pelted with rain or sleet or something wasn't overly perfect :D
cavete terrae.

you didn't strike me as old or bitchy. HMMM I guess sometimes I can be surprised LOL

our 2 day cold snap when the temp fell to something like 60 degrees was funny b/c everyone was bitching.
but since I was there the WHOLE time I was like, "HELLO!!!, do you remember what the weather COULD be?:S:S" think previous years:D
My photos

My Videos

"HELLO!!!, do you remember what the weather COULD be?

I'm sorry. The mid 60s weather this year was awfull.

And just to prove my point, we're expecting migh 70s , low 80s for the next 6 days B|.

Living in AZ sure does suck.... B|
Remster

I did nine jumps ~ B| Can you believe it????

And FINALLY got in your 300th...you know, the jump you were supposed to make at Lost Prairie?! :P:D

Yeah, well, I found that there was something more important than jumping in LP... ;)

:D
g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Yeah, well, I found that there was something more important than jumping in LP... ;)

But there wasn't in Eloy until Beth showed up? ;) Wait, don't answer that. I REALLY shouldn't have cancelled that plane ticket! :D;):D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

But there wasn't in Eloy until Beth showed up? ;) Wait, don't answer that. I REALLY shouldn't have cancelled that plane ticket! :D;):D

I actually managed to do her 300th with her :)