azureriders

Skydiving puppy names??

Sabre
Toggles (for a small dog)
Spot
Pud
PC

Or maybe just give the dog the name that fits him best after a week or so and not try to make a name to fit the sport.

Edit: Had a dog named swoop once....forgot about him. Ex-wife named him.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Bouncer?

Sorry, that wasn't good. If there are any Brits on here they'll know im referring to the dog on the Aussie soap opera Neighbours that is more popular over here than in Australia for some reason. :S

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

I met someone who named her dog "Oddie" after her Jav... damn those two seemed to have an ambivalent relationship.

I will also contribute:

Spock
Zigzag
Mal (can't believe nobody thought of that already)
Hackey (or Pud, depending on what you're into)

Consider also naming it after your favourite DZO.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

I've always liked 'toggles' for a dog. Everything else just seems too contrived: Shithead, lawndart, meeker, diver, diverdog, pilot, wuffo, surf, chunk, floater, point, tail, vert, ........

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

How about the Great Dane named "Cypres" who hangs out at Pitt Meadows?
He truly is a life-saver!
Just his voice has scared off numerous thieves, muggers, looters, low-lifes, etc.
I used to show up at Cypres' shop and his bark was so loud - from upstairs - that any sane stranger would run away!
Otherwise, a gentle and aloof dog.