azureriders

Skydiving puppy names??

I didnt want to share it because I wanted to name my dog it when I get it and it be unique. Silly huh!? Ahh well, try this...

I think 'Karma' is a good name. Not directly related to skydiving, but still cool.

Can also be shortened to 'Kar'

OK, so she likes the 2-syllable names ending in "er." Howzabout creeper, beaver:), gripper, bumper...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So far it is down to Streamer, Spinner, or Otter

I have a Spectre and an OTR. (The rest don't have skydiving related names.)

Spectre is from the Cerulean Sky Litter:
(Champion) Cerulean Sky Fly'n Spectre (CD PT RA TT)

OTR is from the Cerulean Aviation Litter:
Cerulean Dreams of de Havilland (puppy)

Bouncer?

We have a winner.

But yeah, only the Brits (who still watch old Neighbours episodes) and Aussies of a certain age (who remember the eighties) will really find it hysterical. Everyone else will just go, "ha, cool name!"
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Oy vey! Sorry, folks, I gotta think there's more to it than just listing brand names and equipment parts.

There's gotta be some reason behind the name. Calling a dog that doesn't slide "Slider" seems silly to me because the name alone does not connote skydiving to anyone outside the sport.

If the puppy has a tendency, as many of them do, to trail around behind you wherever you go, I vote to name him "PC".

People love "initials" in a dog's name, and this one means something. It's "skydiving related," has a cool sound (like when people are named "JT," "TC," etc.) and you can explain to people that it means "Pilot Chute," which trails around after a skydiver.

-
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Sabre
Toggles (for a small dog)
Spot
Pud
PC

Or maybe just give the dog the name that fits him best after a week or so and not try to make a name to fit the sport.

Edit: Had a dog named swoop once....forgot about him. Ex-wife named him.

Good post, Ron. :)
Sorry, I hadn't noticed you already suggested "PC."

I really like "Spot." You can call the dog that, and it's both a "typical dog name" (and a cute-ish one) and a really good, subtle skydiving name.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Bouncer?

We have a winner.

But yeah, only the Brits (who still watch old Neighbours episodes) and Aussies of a certain age (who remember the eighties) will really find it hysterical. Everyone else will just go, "ha, cool name!"

Or Steve?

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Very funny Sue. For those of you who don't get the inside joke, Sue and I both spun like a top on our first release, and last sunday Red (mrs azurerider) could not stop her turn on level 4 AFF.

We thank everyone for a lot of great names, but it looks like she choice mine after all.

Streamer it is. Now I think about the fact that he is all white, hope I don't ever have a streamer that looks like thatB|B|