jumper03

Okay Brits - wtf is pie?????

And I lost weight in Europe last year! Their food is great ( In England I'll take fish and chips and a pint of Guiness anytime) but on vacation I'm always on the run. Hiking the cobblestones and climbing the cathedral domes really burns the pounds off me. I think I need to stay on vacation for the rest of my life. B|

Sorry about the Sartre quote earlier. I really am a big fan of the The Continent and the British Isles. :)

Hiking the cobblestones and climbing the cathedral domes really burns the pounds off me. I think I need to stay on vacation for the rest of my life.

Oh yeah, we did all that too. We were on the go the entire day for 2 weeks across 3 countries. I think the amount of beer and wine we consumed at the end of the day had a little to do with us gaining weight too. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

<> - Hell noooooo

Yeah, I wasn't sure about tha one. I don't think heaven admits politicians.

I remember!!! In heaven, all the cabbies are English!!

I LOVE London taxis - they all know where they're going! Even better, they take you straight there without driving in circles or "getting lost". Simply amazing. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

;)

Yeah those Black Cab drivers go through very intensive training - They call it The Knowledge .. you see them riding around London on mopeds with a map board on the handle bars... learning the geography of the town... lots of streets to learn.B|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Steak & Kidney,
Chicken & Vegetable..... etc etc

Pie & Chips is probably more what the northern monkeys eat, probably with gravy too [:/] *yuk* and a battered Mars bar :S

Ill settle with sausage or fish myself ;):)

Look here... http://www.pukkapies.co.uk/product_range.htm

Southern fuckin fairies...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah, but they talk utter shite in the process :S
Maybe toursits like the cheeky cockney charm when touring around (in London) but it gets on my tits! [:/]

Shut ya noise!

I only got a coupla talkers. And I was full of pints most of the time, so I didn't mind yakking back. :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ah the British contribution to haute cuisine...

a funny fact, most of the highest rated restaurants in the world are currently in London...I doubt it's cause ov the kidney pies or that they are in norf London servin Fish and Chips but still it's a fact.

There's a tv commercial on in the states now with a gecko with a british accent lecturing other reptiles and he says "...asking if they want a free quote is like asking if they want free pie and chips...of course they want pie and chips...it's pie....with chips....for free..."

I know what chips are - wtf is pie???
Apple pie? Key lime pie? Can you pie someone with this pie??

You can sit there and honestly say you never heard of "Hair Pie?":|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Seriously Lasagne pie? I need to get me some of them screw the diet

As a manic football (soccer) fan it was tradition to have a pie at a match can say some of the best pies are Wigan - Meat and potato and Wallsall - Balti

Cant beat a Steak and Kidney pie with chips and mushy peas lashings of gravy, vinegar and Heinz ketchup.

White pudding have only had it in Ireland part of a propper fry up with black pudding, and all the other traditional heart attack on a plate items

Memories of my youth..............standing on the terraces and its pissing down with. Pukka pie in hand................oh happy days.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!