CSpenceFLY

So who's going to this Skyfest thing??

BTW, Do I get to play with
your 2 cycle blender when we get there? That thing is bad-ass! ;)B|

Oh hell. I forgot to ask my brother about a nitrous kit for that thing...I'll see him today and get info...

We already figured out how to connect a toy for the ladies to it but we couldn't find any high-maintenance ladies to try it out.

Varoooooooom!

What the hell would any woman want with a 2 cycle blender when there's the Hitachi Magic Wand???

I heard the organizer can't take a joke and he makes his fiancee send pm's that are nasty..Just a rumor...So how long till dublin:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well,since Chris is offering to pay 1/2 of everybodies gas money,
I suppose I'll go.He's such a saint.Namgrunt said it was a real good
boogie.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I am un-current as hell, have a broken wrist (non skydiving related), and was scheduled to be on a European honeymoon during skyfest. However hopefully my wrist will be back up in 3-4 weeks, my rig is washed and awaiting a repack and I have convinced my wife that it really is in our best interest to push the honeymoon up a week so that we will be home for skyfest.

Yup ill be there.

neilp

...What the hell would any woman want with a 2 cycle blender when there's the Hitachi Magic Wand???

I dunno...I'm no expert on ladies' toys...I only deal in reality.

:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Lesseee....I LIVE in Texas now and my dz closes down and goes to Skyfest. So there's a damned good chance you'll see me and maybe Mike there (crossing fingers hoping). :)
If he doesn't make it, I may go anyway and then he and I will make another boogie the next month in Montana.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Yup yup... you'll go, even if I don't....but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

And if I can't make if for that one, I'm shooting for Summerfest or LP... I WILL make it to a boogie this year, dammit!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Is this anything like Dublin?

Well since SF started almost six years ago , it might be the other way.;)

I think the two events have their separate or their "own" qualities.

We do have a coule of days where we focus on the young jumpers, then we schedule so that everyone gets to play and do want they want. Bigways, ff, raft, pink patch whatever.
SF will have:
2 Otters
3 Balloons
Mike Mullins KA
Casa
Helo.
Steerman
Bi plane on stand by
Powered Parachute

We are also be doing the Texas State Headdown Record and with that should come the TeXXas 20 way headdown patch (its first year to be issued).

Lets see over 2500 jumps, freeflier hmmmm do you think you can handle a 20 way hd in Texas? Contact [email protected]. if you think you can.;)

You should give it a shot, there will be tons of Mfrg's attending and a gear auction sat. night.

Come on Chris, we could use your talent there.

Anyone want to share the gas money?

Let's see -- hmm, bike gets about 40 miles to the gallon; about 35 miles away. 2 gallons of gas to be liberal. Howzabout I buy you a beer :)

I'll be there on the second weekend. I'm in class in Florida all week.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hoping to. I'm doing the team thing right now as well, and hoping the two don't end up coinciding (it's unlikely -- our schedule is not that rigorous, because we're training but not competing). We're working out the schedule.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

***We already figured out how to connect a toy for the ladies to it but we couldn't find any high-maintenance ladies to try it out.

I'll talk to Lesley, she's not high-maintenance but I'll bet she could ride that thing like it was "Seabiscuit".:P I hope Spence bought an engine rebuild kit for it.B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Shouldn't we let the other ladies try it out before Les wears it out?

Since Les is the "Dale Earnhardt of BOBs", I think a test drive is in order.:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Well, I'll be at that Skyfest thing. I've taken the liberty to start the list (again). My best interpretation of the posts so far, and some assumptions I'm making.

Gonna Be There

4WayXena
boinky
ccowden
Gemini
nbblood
popsjumper
PsychoBob
scaryshari
Sharimcm
Skip
stitch
Trent
upndownshop
Waltappel
wmw999

Pretty Sure

chaoskitty

Maybe

CSpenceFLY
ladyskydiver
lauraliscious
mnealtx

Chris, I put you down as gonna be there to further entice you. Gotta make a jump with you some day man.

Yes, for those OCD folks, I alphabetized.

Made some assumptions about people that haven't responded yet, but I think they're pretty safe.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Well, I'll be at that Skyfest thing. I've taken the liberty to start the list (again). My best interpretation of the posts so far, and some assumptions I'm making.

Gonna Be There

4WayXena
boinky
ccowden
Gemini
jumpergirl
moonglo
nbblood
popsjumper
PsychoBob
scaryshari
Sharimcm
Skip
stitch
Trent
upndownshop
Waltappel
wmw999

Pretty Sure

chaoskitty

Maybe

CSpenceFLY
ladyskydiver
lauraliscious
mnealtx

Chris, I put you down as gonna be there to further entice you. Gotta make a jump with you some day man.

Yes, for those OCD folks, I alphabetized.

Made some assumptions about people that haven't responded yet, but I think they're pretty safe.

Had to add jaime, that could be bad if I left her at home, or she left me at home:S