CSpenceFLY

So who's going to this Skyfest thing??

I think it's in Texas sometime in July.I hope there's a swimming pool and beer.I might even try to make some more jumps this year.Anyone want to share the gas money?

Fuck, are you kidding?!!! I jumped at Skydive Spaceland today and am here to tell you that it rocks even more than ever!!!!

Fuck yes, I'll be there!!!!

Walt

Yup... I'll be there... Of course, I only live four hours away, so I really have no other excuse NOT to be there... I hope the LoveSac is still there... :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

WooooHooooo! Walt and Shari!

Walt, it'll be good to see you again after the Sebastian waterfall episode...

Shari, you probably don't remember me but I shared a special jump or two with you last year at Mud...Skyfest...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Walt, it'll be good to see you again after the Sebastian waterfall episode...

Shari, you probably don't remember me but I shared a special jump or two with you last year at Mud...Skyfest...

Well it will be a real pleasure to see you!

There is a beeeeeyoooootiful paved runway at Skydive Spaceland now and the facilities are better than ever and that's saying something because it has been a first-rate DZ since the day it opened.

Oh, and did I mention that the people there really rock?!!!!

Walt

Geez Pops... Do you not even remember I was in Hotlanta back in August with you??... I've got pictures of you, so I know you were there... I think I remember something like a nekkid tandem?? :)

I do have you on my SCR video too. ;) Just one jump. That's all I needed. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

...Geez Pops... Do you not even remember I was in Hotlanta back in August with you??... I've got pictures of you, so I know you were there... I think I remember something like a nekkid tandem?? :)

Of course! How in the hell could I forget that! Just thinking about Skyfest right now...
:D:D:D

I do have you on my SCR video too. ;) Just one jump. That's all I needed. :)

That's all it took! Good job!...and with your clothes on, too!

That's all it took! Good job!...and with your clothes on, too!

Yeah, and actually kept my clothes on the whole time I was there (at SkyFest)... :o Not like that's some sort of record, but I figured since it was the first time meeting some of y'all... Altho, Bob had a pic of me helping him with his "flash".. :D :ph34r: By the time Atlanta came up, I was "broken in" :D:D

I may/may not have your nekkid tandem pics on my 'puter...
:)

Well, since they're on dz.com, you have them on your 'puter fo' sho'!! :)

I think I'll try to keep my clothes on this year at SkyFest too... :o Altho, that may SEEM hard... We'll have to see what happens. :)

***Anyone want to share the gas money?

Have gas money, will travel!
Save me a seat and I'll meet you at one of the I-10 or I-65 exits, which ever is easiest for you.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

BTW, Do I get to play with
your 2 cycle blender when we get there? That thing is bad-ass! ;)B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

BTW, Do I get to play with
your 2 cycle blender when we get there? That thing is bad-ass! ;)B|

Oh hell. I forgot to ask my brother about a nitrous kit for that thing...I'll see him today and get info...

We already figured out how to connect a toy for the ladies to it but we couldn't find any high-maintenance ladies to try it out.

Varoooooooom!