malboy

Would you?

if you found out your SO had/was cheating on you, would you?

Better be a DAMN good reason - cuz - I can't think of one.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We were nekkid in a pool, I was jumping off the diving board and accidently impaled myself? It was an accident. :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

No way, no how. I have tried the whole "forgive and forget" but that mental image never goes away. Puts too much strain on someone. Its not worth it.

Thats why one of the first things I tell them is "if you ever feel that you might cheat, call me, e-mail me, text me, something. Once one person calls off the relationship, its over. You do that and guess what? Your not cheating anymore. I am here to help make you happy, not keep you from someone you think is better." It seems to work pretty well.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

We were nekkid in a pool, I was jumping off the diving board and accidently impaled myself? It was an accident. :o

So he just happened to be lined up and wearing wood when you impaled yourself?

That would take not only remarkable aim - but if you pulled it off - the two of you belong together.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Absolutely, positively...Nope...it would be over.

We've both been cheated on before and know how much it hurts. We understood our feelings and the mutual agreement before we got serious about one another.

There is NO excuse for cheating. You KNOW what you're doing BEFORE you do it. You are saying you have no respect for your SO if you can't control your sexual urges. Is a piece of "strange" worth losing someone who probably loves you more than life itself? If you don't feel you can be faithful any more, you need to end it BEFORE you do something that will permanently hurt the other person.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Truthfully, in the past I took back the first guy that cheated on me, but the trust was never the same. I couldn't help thinking he would do it again. After the relationship ended, I found out he did do it again while we were together.

Second guy who cheated on me... It was over immediately. There were no other chances. I couldn't put myself through the emotional rollercoaster of trying to build trust back up again.

Sorry to say that now I don't trust anyone... It'll take me time to actually be able to trust again.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Even in my early twenties, I had developed a "rule against second chances." No matter what the reason for the breakup. Just not working and breakup? Well, it's all done, then. We're through. And it was understood with them.

I actually think it is the main reason why I stayed friends with all of my past relationships (except the one that DID cheat on me). No romance, no sex. Nothing but friendship. The openness was great.

The rule worked well for me. I see no reason why I should change it. My wife also knows that if she ever cheated on me, that would be it for us. She's told me, "It's actually one of the things that attracts me to you. You're no weakling."

Oh, yeah, and I'd be on the curb so quickly my head would spin if I cheated on her.;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If my canopy malfunctions - it's gone - no questions asked.

It's a good philosophy to live by in some regards.

This is a good point, so I ask: Do you go and find that canopy you cut away, get it repacked and use it again OR do you just go buy another one? I guess it depends.

blow me and empuria;) I will be up saturday morning but will only stay till 2pm as i am nights this week [:/]

enjoy your trip and training when you are out there are you all getting coaching for the nationals or just ironing out and fine tuning your jumps:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun