Scoop

British life

I had a chance to go to England last month..........I loved it (besides the weather)

I also went to Irleand,..........loved it

I cannot wait to go back. The people are friendly and even the cops (or Bobbies)

The food wasn't bad either.......;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

best turned out military, always smart and can put any other country to shame at drill and ceremony,

have you seen the United States Marine Corp Drill Team?B|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I had a chance to go to England last month..........I loved it (besides the weather)

I might be going over to visit this summer. Haven't decided yet. I know that I'm taking a couple of months off before starting work, but just too busy finishing stuff now to actually plan for vacation stuffs.

I would love to visit Stonehenge (as does everyone, I'm sure)

best turned out military, always smart and can put any other country to shame at drill and ceremony,

have you seen the United States Marine Corp Drill Team?B|

Yes, an thier chief drill instructor is from Aldershot (Hants):ph34r:

Gone fishing

If I'm not mistaken hasn't it rained continually in the UK since 1765?

Hence the need for colonial expansion to sunnier climates??:P:P
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

depends on the definition of continously! I'm loosing the 'who's got fewer clouds in the sky' competition with the UK at the moment while enjoying a very dry South African winter.

Guys - you're making me homesick :(

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I might be going over to visit this summer. Haven't decided yet. I know that I'm taking a couple of months off before starting work, but just too busy finishing stuff now to actually plan for vacation stuffs.

I would love to visit Stonehenge (as does everyone, I'm sure)

there is a DZ a few minutes away from stone henge. netheravon or "nethers". its a wicked drop zone.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

there is a DZ a few minutes away from stone henge. netheravon or "nethers". its a wicked drop zone.

I've driven past stonehenge a hundreds of times but every time I do I still get a profound sense that, they're just a bunch of rocks:P Seriously though I think the stuff thats been excavated from the burial mounds on the other side of the road is much more interesting.

And you could also visit woodhenge. Of course the wood rotted away a couple thousand years ago but you can see the field where it used to be:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And you could also visit woodhenge. Of course the wood rotted away a couple thousand years ago but you can see the field where it used to be:D

We have a Woodhenge over here too. St. Louis has Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site

http://www.explorestlouis.com/factSheets/fact_cahokia.asp?PageType=4

Very interesting stuff. I wish that I knew what it all meant.

Karen

I hate you Tony. Why did you call off the DZ?!

Im sat here with the worlds biggest hangover after saying "i'll only have a few" >:(

I owe someone a knew garden gate aswell after "falling" through it (being pushed by a wanker mate) :D

Ah good old British weekend B|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

So, it's my fault that you have a hangover, huh? Nothing to do with all the larger that you threw dont you neck?

I wish we were jumping but I've got loads to do... the garden's a mess and I need to touch up the paint work:( before our new tenants pitch up next week.

We're on for next weekend tho... StreetScoby has given us some great advice (in the Belly flyingthread).. so sober up and get you thinking head on.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome