Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

Ha Ha..once upon a time USAF paid me to jump out of planes too, but no way I was sticking around for 20. Last Saturday I even paid to jump a round... :Sa T-10 and only landed 28 meters off target center ( I spotted.... No way I was gonna let someone used to jumping squares spot.)

Amazon

Last Saturday I even paid to jump a round... a T-10 and only landed 28 meters off target center ( I spotted...

Damn...that's pretty shit hot for someone that doesn't jump rounds every day. Teach the younguns how to spot please. It seems to be a dying skill.

OK, I will jump in as well. My name is Danny and I am an actuary in the pension consulting industry (I know, BORING). The good thing is I studied survival probabilty and statistics and determined that it's safer to skydive than to drive a car. So I started skydiving!:ph34r:

NM 156

Can I be an EX Hinckley hottie???

I'm Eiley, a uni student in Australia which is not nearly as much fun as what I was doing last year - manifest bitch extraordinnaire at Hinckley!

Cheers,
Eiley
============
"I doubt, therefore I may be"

nothing to see here

My name is Mark McDowell. I live in Georgia and have a Degree in Business. Currently retaking my SAT to try and get into Mercer University to go for my PhD in Psychology. And Im a BMW Technician. Wahoo right? lol B|

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

I'm Suzanne Steele. I'm a sales consultant for a major phone company in Australia. I live in Far Northa Queensland....

Have I already posted in this thread?? Ahh well, it needs updating anyway!;)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

So I noticed...Funny sig line you have there!!!

not that i've ever done that either :):P (ok, maybe this one time, but it was a while ago, but my poor knee still feels it:P)

later

hey kelly wasnt it you that was on REAL TV the other night...yeah I think it was Im referring to the guy that swooped into a fence....yep it looks a lot like you bet it was but I wont tell.:D
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

hey kelly wasnt it you that was on REAL TV the other night...yeah I think it was Im referring to the guy that swooped into a fence....yep it looks a lot like you bet it was but I wont tell.

nope, wasn't me. never done that one. swooped next to a fence with my hand able to drag on the chain, but i never hit it ;)

later

Hi there! My name is Chris (friends call me ChrisO), and I am a Sales Rep for a chemical company. I travel most of PA, NY, and WV.

In the winter, I am a part time Snowboarding Instructor at 7Springs Resort, and I take night classes at UPitt during whatever semesters my f-t sales job allows...

blue skies!

I am.........pulling out the id card.........Paul Leifer....
For a living i play with my dog, do everything to make my wonderful gf happy, skydive........ working toward a bs in business admin.
But, what i do for money is working at a paper mill, We make the corregated part in the middle of carboard. i do anything from shipping and receving to driving the big 824 (big catapillar)

:)

Oh what the hell....
I'm Lurch. I fix things. Specifically theres this plant that makes bottled water and fruit juice beverages, I'm the guy who runs troubleshoots and fixes the machines making the bottles. Lot of running around making things go with a set of hex keys a roll of duct tape and a pair of channelock pliers. Clunky 30-year old plastics automation mixed with modern robotics. I'm also quite possibly The Greatest Forklift Driver The Universe Has Ever Known :Dand can pick up a dime and put it in a bottle, pick up the bottle and put it on top of a post with a 5-ton 12-year old electric nissan. Yes the job is sometimes boring enough for me to have figured out how to do that...what the hell it pays for jumping....

Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I'm avoiding doing any revision for exams...

When I'm not doing this my name is Nick, and I'm a 22 year old Anthropology student (until May 27th!!!) from Liverpool, but I study in Durham, UK.

I jump at Peterlee and I am the weather Jinx.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"