Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

Well, I'm Karin and I'm a broke college student. I have 2 more semesters left at TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (grad Dec '03) and then I'll be even more broke.
I'm hoping to find some wildlife management work after school (hopefully with wolves) :o)

I'm the president of our skydiving club, so anyone with some cool ideas or advice, PM me!

Otherwise, I'm about to go job searching b/c of the lack of jump/gear money! [:/]

-Things that make you go hmmm

I'm dave, i work for a construction company, i tell them where they are and how much it cost to get there and how much it will cost to finish. My office sits next to a 60' x 30' tank full of sulfuric acid in a plant that disposes of hazardous waste......I want a new job.
and I own a construction company with two business partners...but we are yet to do any business...anyone need anything built?

I didn't say investors that want to make money. just investors.I will send them to you as soon as I sell them my ocean front property in Az.
And, i am perfectly willing to move furniture, kill anything and mow the lawn....I will work for jump tickets and beer too, lots of jump tickets and a lot more beer.

AA is for quitersB|

Jasmin (funnily enough;))
I'm a physics intern.
My field is medical radiation physics and spectroscopy.
ie x-rays, nuclear physics, and nuclear medicine.

xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Oh, over x-mas I was also a manifest wench and then a competition dubber (national champs)
The rest of the time I am a menace to society.
Eg was introduced to someone I'd never met before. As soon as I said my full name he went "Oh right, you're the DZ brat!" D'oh!!!:D:$:P

xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Name: Bill Clinton
Job: To protect the United States
Leasure Activities: Getting head in the oval office and smoking pot and not inhaling.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

My favorite movie, The Princess ride, so many good qoutes, " Have fun stoming the castle. Think it will work? It will take a miracle."

Sort of the way you feel when you start AFF
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams

My name is Dan Brennan and I'm currently a weekday student and weekend drunk. After spending 16 yrs on the 12 x 8 shift in Harlem on the NYPD, I retired (just in time) and moved out of NYC to Gardiner, NY. Spent the next three years drinking beer and skydiving.:S Believe it or not, I got tired of that and am now back in school.:)

Viking - What have you done?

First, you dont list me as a cool chick on the drpzn.com list and second, the never ending thread by which everytime it comes back I am still freelancing.

Dang Dude - You know what this means!! No more nude pictures of me to look forward to in your email.

Sorry, no talking me out of it. Yep, Ya blew it.

~AirAnn~

I think last time I answered this I still worked at a bar...

I'm on staff at Skydive Aggieland (the best little DZ in Texas) as a packer and a USPA Coach (as well as a general do stuff bitch:P).

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."