Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

Hey, at least I don't smoke! It could be a smoking break. I was on all night Monday night. A graveyard shift when the crew is sleeping SUCKS!!!!!
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

:P
Hey, my name is Karen Cox.
Small world when you see there is a John Cox here!
I live in Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Been jumpin for 16 years, run my own business called id-graphics. I am a computer graphic/website designer and of course luv any work skydive related.

Smiles.
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

My name is Phil Polstra. I write computer software (C++ mostly for the last 11 years). Currently I work for a company that writes software to manage bandwidth on broadband networks (i.e. cablemodems, DSL, wireless, etc.).

My company has a skydiving team, consisting of myself and two others. We are trying to learn to freefly. I managed to get the company to buy us company logoed jumpsuits. I've gotten 35% of the company to skydive so far. Now if I could just get one more team member....

My how things change. Six days after I posted this I got laid off. Now I teach high school math in the mornings and teach people how to fly in the afternoons, evenings, and weekends.

Back up to the Top for all the newbies

;)

My name is Eugene Eisenstein. If you see me in person, I'll point out that it is not Einstein. Don't think bad of me, because I've tried not doing that, and someone calls me Einstein in about 15 minutes.

I'm a CS student. One of the lucky people that actually like CS and took it because they enjoy it. I'm also a part time programmer. It makes ok money, but for some reason it all disappeared around August 11th. The was also my first jump. Some coincidence, eh?B|

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.