Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

My name is Wendy Wilkinson. I'm a lead programmer for the onboard computer on the space shuttle. I work on the software that runs when it's on-orbit.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm a lead programmer for the onboard computer on the space shuttle. I work on the software that runs when it's on-orbit

so your post whoring from nasa right now and the shuttle up there wating for instructions.....

nic vid today from the iss
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

fucking

Arrrgh.. That's not work safe! Someone could get in trouble having such foul language on their screen.

In the future, please label your posts as not work safe.

That was close!
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

please find me an example of someone on these boards getting in touble for that. If you can't feel free to buzz off
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Viking, your complaining about having what is probably the thread with the longest lifespan, most hits and has helped all of us get to know each other a little better?
By the way I'm the one who brought it back to life earlier today in relation to another thread, 'which post get more views".
Dangit boy almost 6000 hits,I bet its #1...

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

James, and I'm an intellectual property attorney. Also in my second year of obtaining a masters degree in computer science. My dissertation topic is in the field of expert systems/AI and I'm attempting to develop a brilliant parachute that never fails. Okay I'm kidding about that last part but the rest is true.

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

My name is Wendy Wilkinson. I'm a lead programmer for the onboard computer on the space shuttle. I work on the software that runs when it's on-orbit.

cool cool cool i'm so jealous...B|

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein