GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers Time August 4th, 5th, 6th

0 : 8 : 4

What an awesome time at Summerfest!!:)
First off -- I'm not a 2-digit midgit anymore, yea!!!!! B| I had a blast doing a Mr Potato Head for my 100th. We got 2 pieces in and I landed with 1 still in! Got a great video of it, too, thanks Brad! :)
Then I also did my beer cross-country. Man, it was beautiful up there! And my legs didn't get sore or fall asleep. It was a full load and a gorgeous sunset -- what a way to end the day. :)
Then I also got to jump with a Golden Knight! Tom Falzone is the MAN!! He told us a few things to focus on, and then all of a sudden we're turning 10 points!! And I was screaming across the sky in a killer track!! It was so sweet. B|

Yep, good times, good friends and great dives. Summerfest rocks. B|

Edited to add one more beer for my first Casa jump!
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

;):1:0

Had a fun weekend but between my knee hurting like hell and fishing with my son I only did one jump. It was a rather sweet head down with Ben G. If I had ONLY had a still camera on. A little after exit we cheated to a round and then let go. I backed off a couple feet and in the background a HUGE bolt of lightning shot across the sky from a distant storm. Then I had the softest nicest opening you could ask for. I had to make the slider come down with the risers. Landing was rather scary due to some nasty rotors. :S Nice weekend though!

0:4:3 :D's

My first Freefly jumps ever (after 2 hours in the tunnel though)

2 solo sit-flys
1 2-way sit-fly doing a Rear-facing sit-fly exit and then another 2-way sit-fly in "modified" Horny Gorilla exit...awesome

I nailed my sit on the second jump, which was awesome as well!

I owe three beers:
I FINALLY downsized to a Spectre 230, did my first jump on it and I love it!

My first sit-fly jump

My first time being the first man down and setting the pattern (correctly)

*Also, how do you get the beers to show up???
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Thanks for coming out Brie! We did move the coach's course back a week to the 25th, 26th and 27th, see you then!

:( I just found out I got the dates wrong. I'm actually organizing that weekend. But Travis and I will be out this weekend - Travis is training and I'm playing!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

:( I just found out I got the dates wrong. I'm actually organizing that weekend. But Travis and I will be out this weekend - Travis is training and I'm playing!

Brie

Yay!! More playing!! We can perfect the hog flop and then arrange to get on the same team and strip the crown away from Swoop!! :ph34r: