joewantaharley

Kim Dear's Birthday Tandem student from Quantum Leap

Hello my skydiving family Joe Jackson here. I just got back from seeing Kim Dear. Our brave tandem student from Quantum Leap. I found out it is Kim 's Birthday tomorrow. She will be 22. I was hoping to get as many replies to my post as possible. Too wish Kim a Happy Birthday ,let her know how much we care about her & wish her a speedy recovery. So she can make that tandem jump she didn't get to do for her hero Robert Cook who was also 22. To my surprise she still wants to skydive. I plan to print this out & give it to her tomorrow around 2:00 pm. So please help me & put the word out. Make me go buy some more paper for my printer. Thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM! You have been in my prayers since I first Heard.

When you do get back in the air I KNOW Robert will be flying with you as will all those that where with you that day and those that escaped this place before them.

God Bless and Speedy Recovery

Blue Skies!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Speedy recovery, Kim!!!

Now that you've experienced the absolute worst our sport can involve - come find out what keeps us coming back for more week after week!!! There's much more beauty than tragedy!

Get well soon!!!
Blue Skies, and good thoughts!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Speedy recovery, Kim!!!

Now that you've experienced the absolute worst our sport can involve - come find out what keeps us coming back for more week after week!!! There's much more beauty than tragedy!

Get well soon!!!
Blue Skies, and good thoughts!!

What he said, plus HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

we are praying for your complete and speedy recovery.

I will pay for your tandum jump if you will come down to the sunny southland and do it at SKYDIVE THE FARM in Georgia

so many folks have you in there prayers.

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Happy Birthday!! :)
I'm so sorry this tragedy happened, and so close to your birthday. But I do hope that you will have a wonderful and beautiful experience on your next tandem so that you can experience the pure joy and love of this sport.

Your courage is amazing. I'm wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery.

And here's another open invitation to come down to Skydive Chicago and I'll gladly buy you a tandem there. :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Hello my skydiving family Joe Jackson here. I just got back from seeing Kim Dear. Our brave tandem student from Quantum Leap. I found out it is Kim 's Birthday tomorrow. She will be 22. I was hoping to get as many replies to my post as possible. Too wish Kim a Happy Birthday ,let her know how much we care about her & wish her a speedy recovery. So she can make that tandem jump she didn't get to do for her hero Robert Cook who was also 22. To my surprise she still wants to skydive. I plan to print this out & give it to her tomorrow around 2:00 pm. So please help me & put the word out. Make me go buy some more paper for my printer. Thanks

if she ever wants to skydive again, tandem, AFF whatever. the jump, and or the AFF program is on me...with me of course, im not rich!

and lee said the video is on him...

so tell her, speedy recovery.:)

You must be an amazing woman with a great family to support your desire to make a tandem jump. Here is my birthday gift to you:

Any Dropzone you choose to make your next tandem at is on me. I will pay for the tandem jump. All you need to do is contact me through here and tell me which DZ you're going to jump at and I will purchase a Tandem Gift Certificate at that DZ in your name from the DZO. Those on here who know me will vouch that this is a genuine offer. I'd ask my video brothers and sisters at that DZ of your choice to match the offer by videoing Kim's jump in honor of Robert Cook.

Happy Birthday, Kim

Keith "Bigun"

Joe, Would you act as intermediary and pass this along to the DZ she chooses, please?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Happy birthday, Kim. :)
Please know you have the entire skydiving community behind you, both in wishing you a quick recovery and in ensuring that you get to make your first skydive. :)
Be strong, and we can't wait to hear from you about your jump when the time comes! B|

Happy Birthday Kim!!! I am sorry that your introduction to our sport was so scary and unhappy. I believe that your desire to continue on in this sport is a testimony to your strength and core ch[email]aracter. I wish you a joyous first jump.

Happy Birthday KIM! It's me Rick.. .I came and seen you in the hospital last week.

I wish your birthday could be spent doing other things (like skydiving).... Get better soon!!!

Rick

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan