grue

I want to push my car out out of a Skyvan

I'd love to be on that jump.

I always fly camera(my other helmet feels wierd when I wear it.B|) even though Mr. Jennings will be a WHOLE lot more qulaified I would still love to be on that jump.

Lemme know what I'd need to do
My photos

My Videos

A car's youth is no guarantee of being curse free. I say we properly exorcise all its gremlins by allowing that car to experience the joy of flight. B|

Would it be possible to sit in the car as it rolls off the tailgate, then bail out and pull? Please say it's a convertible! If it isn't a convertible, ten minutes and a sawz-all will fix that problem.:ph34r:

Matt

A car's youth is no guarantee of being curse free. I say we properly exorcise all its gremlins by allowing that car to experience the joy of flight. B|

Would it be possible to sit in the car as it rolls off the tailgate, then bail out and pull? Please say it's a convertible! If it isn't a convertible, ten minutes and a sawz-all will fix that problem.:ph34r:

One of the mods needed to make this happen is to turn it into a convertable via cutting torches

I think if folks are serious..they are gonna have to reach in their pockets to help Grue pull it off!;):P
disclaimer: This is not a solicitation for funds

I'd donate.

Who wants to come with if I do it? :D

You're required to be at least an AFF JM to go out with an object like that... At least from what I've heard...

Well POO! If true, I'm definitely up for the drive just to experience it! B|

Figure out the cost's and let us know how to make it happen Grue!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm actually needing to drive to Phoenix to visit my uncle before he passes (if the bone cleansing doesn't work), so I'll stop by Eloy to watch! My little del Sol will make it from Austin and back, no problem! It's only 2020 miles round trip, and a 15-hour drive one way!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Any response to my question of whether everyone involved on a trash-jump has to be at least AFF-jm rated?

well hell - if that is the case does the trash have to be cypres equipped???

Does it also need a radio and a visible altimeter?

:)
Scars remind us that the past is real

OH! You should wait until Nationals & do it then if you haven't left by the end of October. I bet you could get a bunch of people to donate that way. B|

I can wait. :)

The drive sucks, but I'd rather see my uncle alive rather than in a casket. He's taking some 10K/mo pills to help and they have the bone cleansing scheduled in December. He has bone cancer... [:/] And, I'd love to see a car falling from the sky. :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

One of the mods needed to make this happen is to turn it into a convertable via cutting torches

or contact the guys at weisman's salvage in Casa Grande. after the first and second hondas that greg torched, they chopped the rest of the cars we dropped, took out all the fluids, removed the motor and transmission and all of that, so that by the time we dropped, we were dropping a non toxic hunk of metal. and they're nice folks. there are also ways to jump a non-convertible, but it adds some complexity. there are also ways to stabilize the vehicle so that the riders can stay with it for a while. when you get close to actually doing it, let me know. i'd love to come play!

as for other junk, i don't think much is required, other than being able to hang on tight....

Joe Jennings
http://www.skydive.com
http://www.skydive.tv