PLFXpert

NAKED SKYDIVES.

>I wonder how many people wear tennies with nothing else on those
> jumps?

No rules; wear whatever you want.

One of my most memorable nude jumps was with a rig and that's it. I did a 10 sec delay with no shoes, no altimeter, no goggles, no helmet - and I didn't have an AAD back then. It was sort of a confidence builder for me, a sort of "can you do this without _any_ extra stuff?"

After that, dealing with a broken altimeter seemed a lot less scary.

May have to see if I can get one organized for the AOT boogie, a CASA full of nekid people, man that would be a great video.

I'm going to try to make it to the AOT boggie, I'll be getting back from Michigan on Friday around 1 pm, if anyone from Houston wants to carpool over there around that time let me know.

And if you organize a CASA full of nekid people you can count me in.:$

Christina

Ok good joke is in order. Superman is flying around and he is kind of horny. He see's Wonderwoman lying in her backyard sunbathing with her legs spread and thinks "I can be in and out of there before she knows it" (Cum faster than a speeding bullet and all). So he swoops in and does his thing. Wonder woman screams out loud "What the hell was that?" All of a sudden the Invisible man says "I dont know but my ass is on FIRE" Too funy (I think)
Ray

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Yes, I've fallen through clouds...

Umm, I think you meant 'industrial haze.' Yes, I'm sure that is what you meant. I don't think that you would actually admit to doing something 'illegal' would you? :P

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

What kind of dive should I do?
pretty much anything you do normally...

I think I would resist the urge to try sit-flying in the nude. When you first learned to waterski, did you ever crash and burn on your backside (or drag it while trying to stand up). I think you get the pic.
On the other hand, a nude freefly team named "Air Enema" could be quite fun :D.

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

May have to see if I can get one organized for the AOT boogie, a CASA full of nekid people, man that would be a great video.

Note to self: DO NOT get on a load organized by AggieDave at AOT!! No one should have to be subjected to the horror of my boobies flappin' around in freefall. eek!Not a pretty sight!:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Yes, I've fallen through clouds...

Umm, I think you meant 'industrial haze.' Yes, I'm sure that is what you meant. I don't think that you would actually admit to doing something 'illegal' would you? :P

Is it true that it's not allowed to jump through clouds in the US. Here we do it all the time, but of course we prefer blue skies ;)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It's not allowed in Finland either. The most important reason is that you have no way of knowing if there are aircraft under the clouds. This is especially important at my DZ, since we have a LOT of gliders operating from the same airfield. And, as it happens, the best thermals are right underneath clouds... Jumping through clouds here is just about as safe as russian roulette:S.

Erno

Ummmm my chances of doing a nude jump were seriously limited by the fact that for the larger part of my jumping career (5+ years) my father owned the DZ....he doesn't anymore and I'm doing a lingerie tandem with handy-cam in a few weeks (its f***ing cold winter this year!). teee heee heee:D:ph34r:
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

OMG....I am going to get in so much trouble cause I simply can't stop laughing. My kids keep asking what is SOOOOO funny. Now you try and explain this!

Anyway, I agree with Skymama.... I'm not going to be doing one simply because if I mentioned it someone would pay me not to. Some things are better left hidden.

We had a load about a month ago do one complete with video and stills. Even the model looked unattractive in freefall!

For you guys that have done one....didn't it hurt?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

> I'm not going to be doing one simply because if I mentioned it
> someone would pay me not to.

On the nude jumps we do, people care far less than you think they do. Skydivers generally aren't that shallow.

>For you guys that have done one....didn't it hurt?

Nope! I mean, it feels really wierd, but the only time it hurts at all is when you track (at least for me.) Things start to flail around.

Hell no, they don't meet you w/ clothes....your canopy becomes more of a toga all the way to the packing tent, from what I've seen. Ha ha ha....I thought if I did it, I'd land somewhere on the dz, way away from the landing area...but I was warned that no matter WHERE you land, they will find you!

reminds me of the dz where i used to work, lots of old timers, they were doing a "demo" once, into a nudist colony. 4 way out of a cessna. they all got naked, one guy spotted, said ok, put the first guy out on the strut and climbed out, .... ready, set go....the first guy left, everyone else hung on and climbed back in and closed the door. there was no nudist colony, the guy that got out was always playin shit on everyone, he got his payback...... right over town.....bareassed.

just let me know when you hit that 99 th i will jump naked with you on your 100 th it will be a blast!!!!!
:$:$:$:$
ps. i'm shy don't laugh at me!!!! :$:$:$
just jump!!!!!
gopher

Honestly, I'll prob'ly let everyone here know so if anyone wanted to join me, they could. I'm really pretty excited about trying it...I'm trying to be patient until my 100th (but with winter approaching, maybe I'll just do it sooner!)

Can I wear a sock so nobody laughs??? ;)

How about an aircraft pitot tube cover. long and red with the words remove before flight printed on both sides in white. That will be my plan. Or maybe something that Gene simmons of kiss used on the love gun album cover. Sorry showing my age, my bad ..