GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers: Sept 23rd & 24th

:(::(::(

None. WORKING all weekend on a GORGEOUS weekend.

I'm going to at least get out of the house today and walk around neighborhood or SOMETHING.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

0:0:0

went to a wedding this weekend (and we didn't exactly have the best weather around here anyhow...)

I did serenade the bride along with three other fraternity brothers of mine and I'm told the 4 of us sounded pretty good... B|:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

BLAH:BLAH:BLAH

What a crappy weekend. I was supposed to go to CSC for fun jumping and a toy party. Instead, I sat at home puking yesterday and just feeling overall crappy today. Woo freaking hoo. We all need boring weekends....right?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

1:0:0

Got some action yesterday, but won't see my man tonight so i only get a 1. :(

Weather sucked ass so no jumping, plus i'm supposed to be doing homework and researching my paper anyway.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

1 :)
Yesterday, I was on load 27.
There was a CRW group, a wingsuit flock group, a few bellyflyers, and a few sit flyers. Busy, busy.

Today I went to Busch Gardens and rode the rides.
They have several rides that get you wet.

There is even one that isn't a ride. You stand on the bridge over the log flume ride and a wall of water hits you. Instant drenched.

They tell you to hold onto the railing. They are right.
Since I was with 2 small people who may not be able to hold on, I took a bath for their sake.
:D

When it hits 90, anything that cools you off is good.
B| <-- what i looked like.

15:2:0

Fifteen word problems in my math homework.

A 3 way RW jump with two of the newer jumpers and a 2 way freefly with my favorite jumpin' buddy. It's been awhile since I've done two jumps in a day. Hopefully soon I'll be able to afford to do that more often.

:D:3:0

3 totally sweet jumps in the skies over SUNNY NW Washington.

I can knee fly... woo hoo..

Much beer consumed... at some point we WILL finish off alll 4 kegs of the Lang Creek.

And another weekend passes with OUT Jaye coming up to sit right seat in the Kick ass fast Porter.

:|:11:0

Went to see Jackass 2 Friday night with a group of jumpers and my body STILL hurt from laughing so much. Did 8 tandems, 1 tandem video, a 2-way sit with a former student of mine, and a sweet sunset tracking dive.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)