ntrprnr

How do you take your coffee?

...New Orleans Blend...

The beans were soaked in muddy sea water?;)

Whats ya point, I dont care if they were strained through a SUMOS jock strap, it'sMMMMMMMMMM GOOD COFFEE, :D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...New Orleans Blend...

The beans were soaked in muddy sea water?;)

Whats ya point, I dont care if they were strained through a SUMOS jock strap, it'sMMMMMMMMMM GOOD COFFEE, :D:D:D:D

You just reminded me of that episode of "Men Behaving Badly" when Rob Schneider ran out of coffee filters, so he "improvised". People were exclaiming about how great the coffee was until they learned he had filtered it through his underwear.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sweet n Low, flavored creamer and light cool whip. I start the day with dessert. :ph34r: I love the holiday creamers that are out now. Last week I had Pumpkin Pie and this week it is Gingerbread.

I'm glad to hear you have a coffee maker. I hope it's easy to use! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

- I just NEED a coffee NOOOOWWW - not 5 minute conversation. I don't want it Tall, I don't want it throthed, I dont want it skinny or mocca'd. I don't need the beans roasted over a camel dung fire or freeze dried in aspic - jeeze, I just want a cup of coffee, is that too much to ask? :P

Standard NATO : White (that's real milk - from a cow) no sugar, in a mug - Please. Oh and a chocy biscuit - Ta.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I can't stand the taste of coffee. Everyone says i don't know what i'm missing out on! :D

I'm with you. I've never had a cup in my life. I can't get past that yucky first sip.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I like mine with 2 splendas and half and half...but I will take it anyway I can get it. I'm a coffee whore.:D

I like mine exactly the same, though I won't drink it black. It's gotta be doctored up in some way.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Your other option doesn't fit my preference. It fits my "most often" though, which is cream no sugar.

When I drive to work (usually 1-2 days per week. Otherwise on a tight schedule to take the bus.), I make myself a Greek Coffee at home. The only REAL coffee.