BillyVance

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

For me, this ranks on the same level as plastic surgery.

I say to each their own but...why? It seems to me such people are taking out their inner issues on their outside--whether it's bigger boobs or pierced nipples. Both seem to be focusing on the physical to avoid working on the mental, and true, inner confidence.[:/]

For me the most physically beautiful people in the world are very "underdone"--clean, minimal makeup, brushed hair--no product, and no jewelry. Just bare, beautiful skin. I LOVE that.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

IMHO, the weirder looking the person, the less likely they have something interesting to say.

I know some pretty normal looking people who have fuck all interesting to say bub :D Have you seen Marilyn Manson's interview in Bowling for Columbine? He's pretty weird looking and had a lot of interesting stuff to say...

Absolutely right, whats the saying about books and covers.

Katie Price AKA Jordan and David Beckham are two others who I have seen interviewed and changed my oppinion on.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

:D

It was the "bare, beautiful skin" comment, wasn't it?

I meant skin not adorned in too much (if any) jewels & paint, but certainly clothed.:P

I have two tattoos. Most people don't know unless they've seen me in a bikini--and even then they can only see one.:)

I do like tattoos. I guess if I had it to do over again I might not have gotten either. But I don't regret that I have them now. I'm definitely happy about where I put them.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Crazy fucking bastards...

Im sure some sort of controlled substance was present

Why? That's all I can say

I say to each their own but...why?

:P

Funny how all of these thoughts have been uttered by whuffos in relation to skydiving. I met a cute lady and her husband at the wind tunnel. They were watching and I was answering questions about the process. She turned to me, and in all seriousness, said, "So, do you do drugs?"

And John Mitchell, just to clarify, the piercings that were red were likely just done; that's typically when the pics are taken.:)

I dont care what anyone says, they do it for attention. and the difference between them and us as skydivers is when were 80 it wont look like we got into a fight with a hole punch and lost. I pity those poor people when they are old and skin just aint in the same place as it was, not too mention when this fad passes, and they are trying to explain to their kids and grandkids why they look like wrinkly swiss cheese...:D

I have worked in nursing homes for 6 years. Believe me, I've seen plenty of nude 80 year old skin (and older). Including women who have been runway models at one point. I've yet to see an 80 year old without sagging skin.

In my opinion, thinking of how I'm going to "look" sitting in a wheelchair in a nursing home is hardly a valid reason not to get tattoos, piercings, etc.

What's more concerning to me are the number of little tiny 90 pound ladies who come through for rehab and hardly have the strength because they won't EAT for fear of getting too fat. Anorexia at 85 is what's truly ugly.

IMHO, the weirder looking the person, the less likely they have something interesting to say.

I know some pretty normal looking people who have fuck all interesting to say bub :D Have you seen Marilyn Manson's interview in Bowling for Columbine? He's pretty weird looking and had a lot of interesting stuff to say..

:D:DThese guys make Marilyn Manson look like Pat Boone. :P But I will concede that point you just made. Maybe I might even watch that movie someday.

I think it depends--some of the more extreme cases I think are a form of self-mutilation or punishment.

Makes me ask myself if people really hate themselves that much? :( (at least for that dude with the huge hole in his nose)

But on the other hand, maybe it's just a form of art for some. Maybe a form of self-expression. I don't know why people do half the things they do anyway--maybe BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!!!!!

I know some pretty normal looking people who have fuck all interesting to say bub :D Have you seen Marilyn Manson's interview in Bowling for Columbine? He's pretty weird looking and had a lot of interesting stuff to say...

Is this another one of those "try to make the exception into the general rule" posts?
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

A bit OTT in my opinion but that said, there is a Skydiver Chick in London who has a little bar through the nape of her neck with a ball bearing on either end, and DAMN! If it isn't the sexiest thing! MEOWW! ;)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think it depends--some of the more extreme cases I think are a form of self-mutilation or punishment.

i imagine there was abuse in some of their childhoods.

Holly crap.. You people sure arent judgemental! :S

eh..remember...I said it depends!!!!!!B|