BillyVance

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

The guy in image 9 looks a little cracked out.

Im sure some sort of controlled substance was present when these were done.:D
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Why? That's all I can say. :S

Probably for the same reason some jump out of airplanes. Because they can. Although I'd bet them blokes have a lower fatality rate doing what they enjoy doing than skydivers do.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Why? That's all I can say. :S

Probably for the same reason some jump out of airplanes. Because they can. Although I'd bet them blokes have a lower fatality rate doing what they enjoy doing than skydivers do.:|

Good point! B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Well, the guy in image no. 8 never has to worry about where to find his keys:S

I understand a few tattoos. I have even considered getting a small skydiving related tat, and may yet get it. But I cannot relate to this kind of body piercing...so this kind of beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I guess the world would be boring if we all lived our lives the same way, but personally, I will continue to hang my car keys on a hook by my back door!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

All these folks are going to be really interesting to see when they're oh...say 50 or 60 years old. They'll be dragging all that metal on the ground. :ph34r::D:ph34r::D

Either way, the piercings don't distract me like those frigging hoops some of those people put in...jeez...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I guess the world would be boring if we all lived our lives the same way, but personally, I will continue to hang my car keys on a hook by my back door!

I worked with a stage hand who hung his crescent wrench from his nipple. Granted, this was 13 years ago - so I was impressed. Now, I would ask why not the whole tool belt?:(

Am I alone in thinking, "Man. Those guys would NEVER win a fight. Way too many opportunities to put them down just far too easily."

:ph34r: (and I don't even fight...:P)

Some of those guys don't fight with fists.
There seems to be a few gang styled tat's etc.

But there are way too many holes in thier faces.

It reminds me of when my uncle modified a bb gun and made it fully automatic.
My photos

My Videos

IMHO, the weirder looking the person, the less likely they have something interesting to say.

I know some pretty normal looking people who have fuck all interesting to say bub :D Have you seen Marilyn Manson's interview in Bowling for Columbine? He's pretty weird looking and had a lot of interesting stuff to say...

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

mmmm self mutilation.... all they really wanted was a hug from their parents when they were little... look what happened.

I dont care what anyone says, they do it for attention. and the difference between them and us as skydivers is when were 80 it wont look like we got into a fight with a hole punch and lost. I pity those poor people when they are old and skin just aint in the same place as it was, not too mention when this fad passes, and they are trying to explain to their kids and grandkids why they look like wrinkly swiss cheese...:D