CSpenceFLY

Who are you missing from DZ.com?

Sinker, Sudsy, and quite a few of the "old gang." I really miss Sinker and Sudsy though - had great discussions and learned a whole lot from the both of them.

GUYS! If YOU'RE LURKING, STOP AND START POSTING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Me misses you....

Ciels-
Michele

Go to Sonicbeef.com they both post there regualrly:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

RevJim doesn't have much time for posting lately, but he called me last week and we talked for an hour. It was fun to catch up a bit...

I haven't seen any posts by Elvisio lately, but I was showing an old (99 I think) WFFC video to someone the other day and a very young Elvisio seemed to be having a terrific time in it and I realized how long it had been since I had seen or heard anything from him..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Same here! Pete's a good guy. I feel bad, he gave me his phone number a while back, I never called and now I can't find his number. Hope he's well.

he's alive and well hiding out in a new greenies basement...... willprobly see him tonight...

as for who i miss... a few, there have been many people over the years i am sorry to see not post anymore, they contributed to the overall feel of the comunity here and are missed.. to many for me to list... but some of the most mmissed would be freaksister and freefallfreak.... althought, i have actually talked to freaksister in the last month... she is married now!!!!!!

Sinker, Sudsy, and quite a few of the "old gang." I really miss Sinker and Sudsy though - had great discussions and learned a whole lot from the both of them.

GUYS! If YOU'RE LURKING, STOP AND START POSTING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Me misses you....

Ciels-
Michele

lol! well as honored as I am that you remembered sinker, he's dead... haha! micro pretty much is too, at least to this place and most other online haunts. he's enjoying his family too much to be postwhoring anymore. but he does lurk on occasion. ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

RevJim doesn't have much time for posting lately, but he called me last week and we talked for an hour. It was fun to catch up a bit...

I haven't seen any posts by Elvisio lately, but I was showing an old (99 I think) WFFC video to someone the other day and a very young Elvisio seemed to be having a terrific time in it and I realized how long it had been since I had seen or heard anything from him..

I'm honored that anyone thought to name me to this list, even if it did take an hour long phone call... :D

It was nice to be called by sunshine last weekend too, even if I couldn't talk long due to the tattoo gun interrupting me. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

craichead, vallerina, f1freak. I feel like things used to be so much lighter around here a few years back. Just more fun... I don't know.

Lighter???
With me post-whoring meaningless razz all the time? Look at my numbers and I'm still a youngster!
You must be taking me WAY too seriously.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239