cocheese

The sick list

Runny nose, a few days. Allergies, all my life.

gained five pounds in the past two weeks.

Insomnia because I've cut my running back to heal until late January and my body doesn't know what to make of it.

Feh.

Bronchitis? Spelling probably wrong....had it 2 months now. Could get rid of it if I would just take the pills. Too stubborn I guess....doesn't affect my ability to suit up and jump so no big deal.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

I've had some sort of cold for almost 3 weeks now, I was never sick enough to go to the doctors just enough to sound like shit and feel like shit. I got a jump start on some of my new years reslolutions though and now I'm feeling great. It's funny to me that my motivation to go to the gym is skydivng.

Working in bar and living in a house with four other people doesn't help my immune system any.[:/]

Ok Who is sick, what do you have, and how long have you had it.

Me/cold/cough/ day 3:|

First, the flu, lasting more than two weeks. Then, strep throat followed by lower respiratory infection followed by a viscious cold. Completely ruined the holidays, been inside last three days.

Dont know if this counts, but prior to the flu, got stingrayed for the first time in my life, and it hurt like a mother f*&%*#@er, barb went in my heel and out the top of my foot.

What next?

add me to the list.:S

Woke up with a sore throat,fever,chills,body aches yadda yadda yadda...

Just popped a few Comtrex,Vit. C and Echinacea.I think theres some DayQuil floating around here somewhere too.Maybe I'll find some alcohol to kill it later.

Guess its a good thing I had no plans for tonight.B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Me...but it was inevitable. My Mom was really sick at my brother's house, and so was the baby. But you can't help hug on babies, or Moms, so I was exposed there. Then of course the plane home - lots of coughing and snuffles there. And of course, spending 3 hours in the ER waiting room with people who have lots of colds and flu...

So when I woke up yesterday with a stuffy, bloody nose, I knew I was in for it. Dayquil, Nyquil, tissue packages, fruit, and lots of water were purchased at the market...and now I'm home, in my robe, and being quiet.

Which is exactly what I need to do...considering Chemistry class begins on Tuesday. Sigh.

Hope everyone feels better soon!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~