Squeak

Weekend Numbers Jan 6-7 2007

0:8:0
4x HnPs
1x 6 Way Hybrid (funnel) for my 700th
1x 8 way Star Crest
1x 2 way head down coached jump (man I suck at HD)
1x CReW jump, Side dock Biplanes and Side plane

Good weekendB|B|B|

Met a new guy at the DZ, who can freefly very well (he's from the US, Lake Wales) and is a nice bloke:):ph34r:

0:4:0

I made 4 jumps this weekend - one for free because it was a ferry load as our little 182 headed off to get it's 100-hour. It was fun - I showed up to the DZ early in the morning and left as we locked the door at night. I spent most of my time on the ground packing or studying for the Rigger Exam. Fun fun.
=========Shaun ==========

0:0:0
Great weather, but my reserve's expired :(:(.

Today is my sky-birthday tho :):D:D. Ass-hole puckering as we climbed out, then the most incredible feeling of falling, and the ground getting really big before he opened-up B|B|. Watch that first step, it's a loo-loo!! :D

2 jumps on Saturday! I had one very groovaliscious freefly exit with cartwheels on the hill.. it was the kind of exit that melts in your mouth.

Now since surgery I have an average of 1 jump per month.:P Looking forward to that number increasing in the near future, especially now that I can kneel in the airplane and climb out comfortably.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Beef offense was first time I went through "industrial haze";) under canopy...

So how exactly does one pay off a beef offense?

Steaks or burgers for everyone...its cookout time :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

1:2:0 I had two great jumps at Titusville Saturday, the weekend is not over yet (I don't go back to work until Wed). Heading to Z-Hills Tues. Matt, did you ever go back and finish the canopy course at Deland that we got weathered out of? I never did.[:/]
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

:|:0:0

Had an interesting weekend full of ups and downs. It started on Thursday night, with an amazing celebration of Cliff's and Tommy D's lives. Then a long trip out to NYC. I do not recommend being evacuated from an airport. Awesome time at my cousins wedding, danced my butt off. Then it was off to Cliff's memorial. What an amazing turnout. It was great to hear all the stories and laugh and cry with everyone. Next I got to have a Christmas celebration with more family, where I got one of the best presents possible. It was a calendar with family pictures from my past. :)

I changed it, but I did pay off a "beef offense" this weekend...everyone at the dz was treated to french dips and apple cobbler courtesy of moi (Skydive Wissota eats good--I work for a food broker so I get free food all the time).

Road Trip to Wisconsin!!! Who's in?:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...