stitch

Do you like SPAM??? (The meat product)

Does anyone here remember the "spamcam.com". It's long since gone but the experiments they used to do, comparing how spam rots versus other foods...:D:D:ph34r::ph34r:
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Does anyone here remember the "spamcam.com". It's long since gone but the experiments they used to do, comparing how spam rots versus other foods...:D:D:ph34r::ph34r:

I don't remember the spam can specifically....but I do remeber spam and the nutrients tha it provides for the body ------NOT!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yuck, my wife eats the stuff. Nasty.
Anything that hits the floor while making hot dogs and baloney, goes into Spam.
And where do they find enough people to blow their nose in each can os that it has that nice slimy look to it?
There is a Spam festival in Austin (?) I think. Spam EVERYTHING. The most lasgting impression was made by Spudge. Spam fudge.
BRB, breakfast coming up....
CYA!....up there

I would never eat spam. I am very intense feelings about the little SPAM critters. The way that they are inhumanely slaughtered for consumption by humans is terrible. I mean really, how would you like it if some alien being came here and started stuffing ALL OF US INTO LITTLE SQUARE CANS.

I can remember when great herds of those litte SPAM animals used to roam the empty cornfields of Illinois, you just can't see that very much anymore. Live free my little SPAM FRIENDS.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I work and live with Guamanians here. They eat that shit constantly. It really isn't bad. They like to fry it with rice, onions, and who knows what else. However.........I'll take some identifiable meat over Spam any day. I about fell down laughing when I walked downstairs the other day and Raph was wearing a Spam T-shirt. :D:D:D