unlucky1

Alaska Skydiver dies in Iraq

I understand that he and at least two other soldiers died when a roadside bomb exploded near his Humvee. I didn't know Jeff but I can respect the commitment that he made to the Army and the nation. Unfortunately, Jeff paid the ultimate price during this call of duty.

BSBD
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

He was one of us. :(

My deepest condolences to his family at home and at his dz.

Thank you, Jeff, for serving our country.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Blue skys...

One of our prior young jumpers got that tattooed on her ankle when she had about 15 jumps. I don't think she made 30 before she quit. :D

My condolences to the friends and family of Jeff. You and he have more of my gratitude than I can describe. [:/]

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

WOW...didn't know him, but want to say thanks for serving!!!!

Blue Skies Jeff................sure that you and johnny can make some awesome skydives together!!!!!!:)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Even though I don't know him, I am very sad for the Bisson family and Jeffrey Bisson's skydiving family. My gratitude for his sacrifice is not easy to put into words. As the father of two Marines (who are also skydivers), I pray that nobody ever has to post something similar about either of them. Blue Skies, Jeffrey Bisson...Thank you, God Bless you. Jump easy, fly free...

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

my brother just got back from iraq, and many of my military friends that i have jumped with have served in either afghanistan or iraq, many more than one tour.

from an old artilleryman, thanks my brother, for keeping the faith, and serving for those of us that have finished our time in the service.

blue skies and look up johnny gates when st. peter opens the gate for ya!
gump

Blue Skies, Black Death

-Max
Currahee - Stands Alone brother
C Co 1/506 INF 101 ABN
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

losing a soldier is never easy.... as a matter of fact it is one of the most painful thing a family has to go through... i can say from experience having lost my father and mother to disease that these soldier are more than friends and more than family, we share a bond that is unrivaled by any other, we have been in situations and places that can never really be explained to a civilian without havung gone there and experienced it yourself, i did not know this soldier but i am crying for him just the same, he was a brave young man for doing what he did selflessly and with pride he did it. freedom has a flaovor that the protected will never know. for all of you that say that we are wrong for doing the thign that we do we dont do them for us, we do it because our county demands it, and for nothing more, you will be honored and missed by americans, sodiers fmaily and skydivers alike... BSBD SOLDIER, I salute you and all those who have paid the price before you
Fly it like you stole it