gontleman

So what do you want done with your body after death?

My best friend's mom was in the hospital over the weekend with a stress-induced heart problem.

When she got back home I was talking with her and we were discussing how stuff would be if she died.

She said that whatever happens, she wants to have any good organs donated, and the rest cremated. Then the container of ashes is to be stored in a Prada bag.

I thought that was pretty interesting.

I'll stick to a simple cremation for now and I'll hammer out the details later as I find more significance to my life :)

Harvest everything you possibly can. Cremate the rest.

Or, donate it to medical research.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Take what can be salvaged... burn the rest. I've looked into saving some of the ashes to be placed into pendants for people who are important in my life. Whatever else remains I want spread in the mountains in Utah.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Donate the organs that are useful. Cremate the rest of me and split up the ashes to be spread in my favorite places. I would request that as many of my family and friends as possible visit those places to spread my ashes.

Some would go to the sky, some would be spread in the high mountains here in Colorado, and some would go down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon.

Harvest everything you possibly can. Cremate the rest.
Or, donate it to medical research.

And THEN, cremate what's left, and hook it up to a mini-rig with an AAD, raise a glass in toast (all on me, bill the estate) and cut me loose into "Blue Skies" for all eternity!B|
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Harvest the organs, burn me, and dump my ashes on a dive or something.

Either that, or bury me unembalmed in a pine coffin in an unmarked grave.

i second that. it's all part of the cycle. titanium boxes and good looking corpses are profane.
namaste, motherfucker.

Donate everything possible. Cremate the rest, and divided up among family and friends to do with whatever they want. They can keep me, jump with me, or what ever!

Unless...i'm murdered or cause of death is suspicious, then I want to be buried as is, and permission is given to exhume me if need be.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

Every possible bit and piece should be donated to those who need it. Then an ash dive with some, and the other ashes given to my parents to do what they need to do with em.

My boyfriend Jeff on the other hand..

He wants to be dressed in a gorilla suit, and a tu-tu and then have his body chucked out of a plane over some woods to someday be found by a very confused hunter or backpacker.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

He wants to be dressed in a gorilla suit, and a tu-tu and then have his body chucked out of a plane over some woods to someday be found by a very confused hunter or backpacker.

Points for most creative! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm going to live forever:)

But incase for some reason i dont, you can have anything of value except my eyes, then burn it. At my funeral i want BOOM by POD played LOUD, I've already told my wife :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My boyfriend Jeff on the other hand..

That's my rigger!:D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Take what can be salvaged... burn the rest. I've looked into saving some of the ashes to be placed into pendants for people who are important in my life. Whatever else remains I want spread in the mountains in Utah.

g

Didnt I read recently how much you hated Utah ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I have no clue....I don't want to take up space, and the thought of being burned kinda bothers me...I know, I know, I will be dead and won't feel a thing....the whole thought of worms crawling through my eye sockets gives me the willys too....I do know what I want done during the funeral, if that counts for anything....I don't know, I guess with the other stuff, just surprise me.[:/]

I WILL get it hammered out before its all said and done though...I know! I'll let ya know, k?
Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I have no clue....I don't want to take up space, and the thought of being burned kinda bothers me...I know, I know, I will be dead and won't feel a thing....the whole thought of worms crawling through my eye sockets gives me the willys too

Now here lies the dilemma. How do we know we won't feel a thing? So the choice is possibly to feel yourself burn into ashes or feel your body being eaten by bugs.[:/]

It's all so confusing.:S

Chris