mayanosuke

Reasons to get marry...

And here I thought it was for True Love.:$

Well, that was my reason . . .

and the sex thing. :) (remember those times sneaking off at the DZ?)

Happy 23rd Anniversary. :)
Seriously, being married to the right person is great. I hear so many people say "Oh, 25 (or 30 or 35) is way too young to get married. If you want to share your life with someone, why not start sharing it now? A generation or two ago, folks got married young and stayed together for 50-60 years. What's so bad about that? It's so cool to put all the dating and games and stuff behind and just be 100% committed to someone. I wouldn't want it any other way. B|

Yeah, what he said....

And, OK, if I weren't' truly in love it probably wouldn't have lasted this long even though the sex was good but if the sex isn't there what have you got? It's the glue! Marriage is like a door. Sex is the hinges on that door. If you don't have good hinges the door falls. The hinges aren't everything. But if you have really great, wonderful hinges and lots of them, well you have a really sturdy door now don't you! My door is hung really well. ;)

I married for the sex. We celebrate our 23rd year on Saturday. The sex is really good! B| Everything else is obviously really good to but mainly the sex. It's the glue. Don't ever discount the sex.
Gotta have it.

Yes, we are going jumping on our anniversary!!! Kiss passes in the air! Very romantic.

At least we have our priorities straight V........;););););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

GREAT sex!!!!!! and yes on a routine basis....wouldn't have it any other way:P

Did she mention she's been married for like 3 weeks? :D

Blues,
Dave

nah....we have been married for almost 4 months now...wow time is flying by fast. I know, I know.....still newlyweds. However - we have been together for over 5 years. Now granted that isn't very long when you look at Vskydiver and john....but I agree.....if the sex is good well......Maybe when doc and I grow up we can be like them:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

To be fair, there should be some guy-reasons too. :ph34r:

-------------------------------------------

What would you add in for guy-reasons?:o

Too lazy to commit suicide.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

It is all an illusion

"Love is an illusion created by lawyer types like yourself to perpetuate another illusion called marriage to create the reality of divorce and then the illusionary need for divorce lawyers."
:D:D

Seriously.. Most people get married because that is what they have been conditioned to do. They are told to Grow up, Finish School, and Get Married.
No real reason for it I can think of. Just "that is what I am Supposed to Do".

I have not been able to figure out why ANYONE would ever sign a Contract (Marriage License) that basically says "Hey, If you ever get mad at me you half of everything I own". Uhh.. No Thanks.

It is all an illusion

"Love is an illusion created by lawyer types like yourself to perpetuate another illusion called marriage to create the reality of divorce and then the illusionary need for divorce lawyers."
:D:D

Seriously.. Most people get married because that is what they have been conditioned to do. They are told to Grow up, Finish School, and Get Married.
No real reason for it I can think of. Just "that is what I am Supposed to Do".

I have not been able to figure out why ANYONE would ever sign a Contract (Marriage License) that basically says "Hey, If you ever get mad at me you half of everything I own". Uhh.. No Thanks.

With your attitude i cant see it ever being a real problem

My wife and I married because we wanted to do something that confirmed our commitment to each other, no one else was invited, and we went to Bali to do it, we had lived together for 14 years before we decided to marry. 5 years later it's still the single coolest day of my life.B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Mel, I love you and big Eric. You guys are a perfect married couple I admire.
I want that kindda loving relationship.

As for me, I think it would take long years for me to be finally settled in... or even get a bf.

Arrrrrr!!!!!
Today, my ex stopped by to say hi, and I said hi back!! Then he went back to his current gf!!B|

Arrrrrr!!!!!
I hate those f**k*** guys who treat me like nothing. Don't they know that I have feelings, too?
Why isn't there a perfect guy for me, just for once???

Today, my ex stopped by to say hi, and I said hi back!! Then he went back to his current gf!!B|

Arrrrrr!!!!!
I hate those f**k*** guys who treat me like nothing. Don't they know that I have feelings, too?
Why isn't there a perfect guy for me, just for once???

Dont say HI to EX BFs
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And here I thought it was for True Love.:$

Well, that was my reason . . .

and the sex thing. :) (remember those times sneaking off at the DZ?)

Happy 23rd Anniversary. :)
Seriously, being married to the right person is great. I hear so many people say "Oh, 25 (or 30 or 35) is way too young to get married. If you want to share your life with someone, why not start sharing it now? A generation or two ago, folks got married young and stayed together for 50-60 years. What's so bad about that? It's so cool to put all the dating and games and stuff behind and just be 100% committed to someone. I wouldn't want it any other way. B|

Oh for the love of Pete, get a ROOM you two! :S:P

Congratulations!! B|:D

-Our 13 year anniversary is in 3 weeks...:$
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Better health insurance?

BINGO! We have a winner:)
Was lieing in bed one morning and asked the boss after 35 yr's of being together, with the value of 20 -20 hindsight is she would still marry me.:)

"Of course I would dear You have good Health insurance":o[:/]B|