SkydiveStMarys

What is you favorite energy drink??

Tastes like shit, but it gives me nice even energy no jitters, no crash later, its wierd you dont really notice until you realize your not tired anymore, I like it no sugar or a bunch of fillers just wish they could make it not taste so crappy. (im serious I wont drink it unless I have something on hand to take the taste away)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Starbucks, triple grande vanilla latte...seriously addicted. I drank redbull for about six years straight and a year ago I got kidney stones, they didn't really know why I got them but when I told the doc I drank a couple redbulls a day he said that could have been a contributing factor.

Red Bull.

The others either taste like crap, don't work or are difficult to find.

Alphons (I guess triple espresso would work, too)
And five hundred entirely naked women dropped out of the sky on parachutes.
-- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I'm just curious...

I've never had Go Fast! because I can't find it in normal stores. So just where/how do you get it??? One of the founders of Go Fast! Sports is a dutchman (I live in Holland too), but I still can't find it anywhere. It's not exactly available in supermarkets or something.

Alphons

From what I see there, you can order cases online. I already knew that. But picking up just a few cans somewhere close to home still seems to be a problem.

As a comparison: I can walk into any supermarket, gas station or bar and pickup one or a few cans of Red Bull. That doesn't seem to be the case with Go Fast! Other than online in large quantities, it hardly seems to be available anywhere.

Alphons

Full Throttle A Product Of Coca-Cola.

Niacin: 40% - B6: 40% - B12: 20% Drink 2 of these with 270 Mg of Phentermine (Prescription) and it's time to "Get Er' Done!" I used to drink Red Bull, but it gave me heart burn so bad, i bought stock in rolaids. J/K - The Full Throttle is the best alternative i've found and i've tried them all. That's the reason they make Fords-N-Chevies!!
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I just started drinking Redline about a week ago. I think it tastes AMAZING! would actually drink it for flavor if not for the other stuff.

Are you kidding? It tastes like cough syrup. I mix it with lemonade before I work out, it's the only way I can stand the taste :D
cavete terrae.

Full Throttle A Product Of Coca-Cola.

Niacin: 40% - B6: 40% - B12: 20% Drink 2 of these with 270 Mg of Phentermine (Prescription) and it's time to "Get Er' Done!" I used to drink Red Bull, but it gave me heart burn so bad, i bought stock in rolaids. J/K - The Full Throttle is the best alternative i've found and i've tried them all. That's the reason they make Fords-N-Chevies!!

270 mg of Phentermine? Seriously? On top of all that caffiene and sugar? Whoa.......... that's a little beyond "Get 'Er Done!"

Costco has been pushing ZippFizz. There's a powder you can put in a bottle of water- sort of like a sugar free gatorade with an extra punch, and a liquid "shot" variety that's packs even more punch! No sugar in either, and loaded up with vitamins. Not exactly tasty, but the flavor is tolerable! The liquid shot is probably the equivalent of the 5 hour drink someone else brought up- helps with that afternoon slump at work!

Female love juice is my thang. Not shaken. Not stirred. No glass. Straight from the tap.

Red bull is your best bet. Monster is bigger in oz which equals more calories. Red bull is potent and requries less oz for more kick. Try to go for the sugar free one. They're expensive but you get what you pay for.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

From what I see there, you can order cases online. I already knew that. But picking up just a few cans somewhere close to home still seems to be a problem.

As a comparison: I can walk into any supermarket, gas station or bar and pickup one or a few cans of Red Bull. That doesn't seem to be the case with Go Fast! Other than online in large quantities, it hardly seems to be available anywhere.

Alphons

Worth the effort. I would MUCH rather have a GoFast and enjoy the taste too, than a nasty redbull.... The only way to choke down a redbull is LOTS of vodka.